Inconsiderate parking

Old December 30th 18, 03:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bob F

Default Inconsiderate parking

On 12/27/2018 2:44 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 21:21:13 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 12/27/2018 2:08 PM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:53:45 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:15:21 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in
message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester

wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William
Gothberg
wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed
under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you
suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do
parking
wise.

It did once.* I was parking in a street for 5 minutes, and deliberately
parked so as to block the road.* I parked the same side as 10 other
cars, ignoring the BMW (it's almost always a BMW, they're selfish
pricks) that was stupidly on the other side.* When someone tried to get
past, I pointed to the BMW and blamed its driver.* The guy trying to
get
past went and knocked on his door and started yelling.* I drove away
and
left them to it.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

It shouldn't be legal to take up two spaces with one car.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything, and it's usually them
causing the problem in the first place!

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely
confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing
tree'

I took you as a bloke with some logic and common sense.* Draw a little
diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine.* Parking on
alternate sides of a street which is two car widths, takes up twice the
room.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple
diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

Always good when idiots such as yourself damage other's property due to
your self righteous beliefs when they are within their legal rights to
do so.

Obviously you aren't intelligent enough to handle a trivial issue to
which sane people don't have a problem.

He may have the legal right to take up two spaces, but morally he's a
****ing arsehole, and he will get what he deserves.

And so will you.

We all can clearly see who is the moral ****ing arsehole. The clown who
thinks vandalism is the way to solve his own mental problems.

Old December 30th 18, 03:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bob F

On 12/28/2018 1:16 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 27/12/2018 19:08, William Gothberg wrote:
It shouldn't be legal

Sigh., Another person who thinks they are the sole arbiter of moral codes

*plonk*

Plonking is a short term solution to a long term pain in the ass. He
can't even remember his own email address for 3 days.

Old December 30th 18, 03:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Meanie

wrote:
[...]

Yet, he considers himself of higher intelligence.
Old December 30th 18, 04:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Yep, and it wont be long before someone ****s him over for that.

Old December 30th 18, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30/12/2018 06:32, William Gothberg wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 16:15:01 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Bob F wrote:
On 12/28/2018 7:35 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:47:20 -0000, Bob F
wrote:
On 12/27/2018 6:22 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 13:55:10 -0000, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:
On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under
the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the
road: Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has
parked incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking
outside of specifically designated areas.

Needs a place to put your name and phone number so they know who
placed it.

I don't think that would help. Then he'd just vent his anger at me
instead of thinking about his own stupidity. Anonymous might have
more effect.

Are you that the new incarnation of that idiot James Wilkenson
Sword? You have the same self centered "always right" way of
"thinking".

I have common sense, unlike all you lot. Not one of you has come up
with a counter argument against what I said - that parking on both
sides USES MORE ROAD SPACE.

I take that as a yes.

Yip, it's phucker.
The biggest ****** on newsgroups.

I think you'll find that's you.

No it is you.
What do you grease it with?
Old December 30th 18, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30/12/2018 07:54, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

On 2018-12-29 10:33 a.m., William Gothberg wrote:
wrote:
[...]

And I'll take that as an admission of your ignorance.

learn how to drive

I'm talking about people PARKING, nothing to do with driving. He is
taking up TWICE THE ROAD SPACE. Jesus, you lot really are dense.

Prick.

Correction. Wanking prick.
Old December 30th 18, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
William Gothberg[_2_]

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 02:06:52 -0000, Bob F wrote:

On 12/28/2018 1:16 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 27/12/2018 19:08, William Gothberg wrote:
It shouldn't be legal

Sigh., Another person who thinks they are the sole arbiter of moral codes

*plonk*

Plonking is a short term solution to a long term pain in the ass. He
can't even remember his own email address for 3 days.

Why on earth would you think that was my email address?
Old January 2nd 19, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:
On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:

[]

Prick.

xposting idiot.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Inconsiderate drivers Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] UK 4 July 19th 18 08:58 PM
Inconsiderate Cycling? Budstaff UK 19 February 6th 07 01:12 PM
inconsiderate drivers! leadpan Unicycling 15 September 16th 05 01:31 AM
Inconsiderate bikers Maybe_one_time Mountain Biking 44 August 26th 04 01:15 PM
Inconsiderate bikers Gary S. Social Issues 0 August 13th 04 10:18 PM