road rage incident

Old July 29th 11, 09:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
verb[_4_]

Default road rage incident

-prick in car heckles me
- immediate reaction rage HUMILIATION
-car drives off

this has happened many times. scum HUMILIATES me, drives off like the
COWARDS that they are.
the anger builds up. im ready to fight these cowards.

this time these cowards chose a stupid route.
lnowing beforehand that they would be cought up in traffic, i gunned it, i
chased them down.

i was ready for a FIGHT

i expected aussie convict bogan scum*
they were some asian cowards. i said 'have you got something to say?' they
drove off, just before i punched
and put a dent in the door.
i am schocked that asians would heckle me, to humiliate me.
i DO NOT blame them. i blame aussie bogan convict culture.
asians, go back to asia, ****, dont become aussies. christ.

i BLAME MYSLEF. I AM ****ed. someone needs to be punished, so i will punish
myself.
i am totally drunk. i dont want to bike ride ever again.

this happen a few years ago when some bogan aussie convicts nobody lowlife -
life that has no right to be alive -
assaulted me while i was riding i didnt ride for 6 months.

* aussie bogan convict **** - life unworthy of life.

why was i born in this ****ry? why wasnt i born in europe?
aussies are euro colonial scum. i dont know much about cananda, NZ, south
africa,
but they are above us. these ****s i am forced to live with are only above
americans,
and that is not saying much.
aussies are a bunch of ignorant uncultured scum. die ****s.

ps aussie bogan ****, go and wrap your falcadore around a telegraph pole.
you ****. die.

it makes me sick how aussies think they are so fantastic - here is the
reality YOU ARE TENTH RATE
EUROPEANS. WHITE ****ING TRASH. YOU IGNORANT SHEEPLE!

why was i born here? a curse!

--
everybody was created differently, i was never meant to fit into society

Old July 29th 11, 09:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
verb[_4_]

"verb" im@narsehole wrote in message
u...
-prick in car heckles me

PS I SHOULD MENTION THAT I WAS JUST RIDING ALONG

you know, you have experienced it, some **** just screams **** at you
'faggot' or
whatever. it is intended to humiliate.

they get thier kicks by humiliating you.

i shouldnt take it personaly, but I DO.

im sorry for being emotinal.

i cant understand it - people humiliating total strangers.

im trying to make something of my life - siciety humiliates a person enough.

you try to get some exercise, try to do something good for yourself and your
loved ones
and some **** goes and humuliates you, for no reason.

there is no one to blame. life is just a load of ****.

people are ****s.

Old July 29th 11, 09:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
verb[_4_]

"Patrick" wrote in message
See Rule #5

what is rule 5?

Old July 30th 11, 03:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Krypsis

On 29/07/2011 6:28 PM, verb wrote:
[...]

Feel free to leave anytime. Planes/ships are departing these shores on a
daily basis. No need for you to remain if you feel so aggrieved.

Krypsis

Old July 30th 11, 03:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Krypsis

On 29/07/2011 6:56 PM, verb wrote:
wrote in message
See Rule #5

what is rule 5?

The one that comes immediately after rule # 4

--

Krypsis
Old July 30th 11, 08:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 29/07/2011 6:28 PM, verb wrote:
-prick in car heckles me
- immediate reaction rage HUMILIATION
-car drives off

i was ready for a FIGHT

Oh well, it gets that way sometimes

i expected aussie convict bogan scum*
they were some asian cowards. i said 'have you got something to say?' they
drove off, just before i punched
and put a dent in the door.

Heheheheh, just goes to prove that ****wits come in all colours as well

i am schocked that asians would heckle me, to humiliate me.

Whatcha expect some ****wit car driver, regardless of colour or creed,
to do?

i am totally drunk. i dont want to bike ride ever again.

All better now?

this happen a few years ago when some bogan aussie convicts nobody lowlife -
life that has no right to be alive -
assaulted me while i was riding i didnt ride for 6 months.

You got the coppers on their trail?

why was i born in this ****ry? why wasnt i born in europe?

snip rant

why was i born here? a curse!