Police hunting Loony cyclist in Devon

Old April 25th 16, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Police hunting Loony cyclist in Devon

The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
drivers, even if their children are in the car.

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html
Old April 25th 16, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:

The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
drivers, even if their children are in the car.

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

QUOTE:
Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
their vehicle.
ENDQUOTE

Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

Old April 25th 16, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:

The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
drivers, even if their children are in the car.

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

QUOTE:
Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
their vehicle.
ENDQUOTE

Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old April 25th 16, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/04/2016 16:28, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:

The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
drivers, even if their children are in the car.

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

QUOTE:
Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
their vehicle.
ENDQUOTE

Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

Ah... Mr Cheerful... the answer was "Yes, we do - and more than one of
them".

Old April 25th 16, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:

The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
drivers, even if their children are in the car.

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

QUOTE:
Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
their vehicle.
ENDQUOTE

Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

Ah... Mr Cheerful... the answer was "Yes, we do - and more than one of
them".

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

I was not addressing you.
Old April 25th 16, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

JNugent wrote:
[...]

Police hunting armed robbery cyclists in Slough Mrcheerful UK 5 November 25th 15 11:53 AM
Police hunt hit and run cyclist. Mrcheerful UK 2 February 18th 14 09:48 PM
Loony bicycle [email protected] Techniques 2 May 25th 07 02:54 AM
Police kill cyclist MSeries UK 22 July 14th 04 01:27 PM
Loony letter in Reading Post Just zis Guy, you know? UK 66 July 3rd 04 11:01 PM