No reason an economist shouldn't be witty

Old January 8th 19, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default No reason an economist shouldn't be witty

news18 wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:33:25 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 7:23:32 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:

You really do have anger management issue. Change your meds.

I don't find it in any manner surprising that you who are on this group
for no other reason than to argue with someone and take Jute or I as a
target for the simple reason that we are usually right. Andrew is right
all of the time as well but you are fain to argue with him since he is
THE authority on bicycles.

Who is Andrew? Has Jute/whatever changed his name again. Your reality
changing blinks are incresing.

Andrew Muzi...

Old January 8th 19, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

AMuzi wrote:
On 1/7/2019 1:21 PM, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:33:25 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 7:23:32 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:

You really do have anger management issue. Change your meds.

I don't find it in any manner surprising that you who are on this group
for no other reason than to argue with someone and take Jute or I as a
target for the simple reason that we are usually right. Andrew is right
all of the time as well but you are fain to argue with him since he is
THE authority on bicycles.

Who is Andrew? Has Jute/whatever changed his name again. Your reality
changing blinks are incresing.

I know something about bicycles but I am not 'right all the
time'. Sheesh that's just ridiculous.

How about "Close enough to right all the time for all intents and purposes"
then?

Every newsgroup seems to have one person that just has deep encyclopedic
knowledge, whom you disagree with at your peril. On rec.audio.pro, it's
Scott Dorsey. On sci.electronics.design, it's Winfield Hill. On
rec.audio.tubes, it was S Bench. On this newsgroup, I'm tagging you as
"that guy". Try not to let the stress keep you awake at night.
Old January 8th 19, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Andrew, you are the goto man for all things bicycle. Your answers on that subject are not your opinions but your knowledge.