Cyclist commits offence of 'tampering with a motor vehicle' andboasts about it.

Old June 13th 17, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist commits offence of 'tampering with a motor vehicle' andboasts about it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-car-10611808
Old June 13th 17, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:19:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-car-10611808

Hilarious.
Are all caravaners that stupid?
Old June 13th 17, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:19:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-car-10611808

Hilarious.
Are all caravaners that stupid?

Dunno. But proper road users do not expect their vehicle to be sabotaged by
some ****** on a bicycle.
I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
Stupid is as stupid looks.
I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a job?!!!
He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
scum cyclist.

Old June 14th 17, 12:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 8:38:25 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:19:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-car-10611808

Hilarious.
Are all caravaners that stupid?

Dunno. But proper road users do not expect their vehicle to be sabotaged by
some ****** on a bicycle.
I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
Stupid is as stupid looks.
I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a job?!!!
He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
scum cyclist.

I don't speak 'sad lonely old man', what are dribbling on about?

Old June 14th 17, 01:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/06/2017 00:47, wrote:

I don't speak 'sad lonely old man', what are dribbling on about?

Have you ever considered taking English lessons?

They must be available somewhere near your location.
Old June 14th 17, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 13/06/2017 20:38, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
Stupid is as stupid looks.
I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a job?!!!
He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
scum cyclist.

I'm confused if he already has SIX brats why would he want to "get"
another woman?

Old June 14th 17, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/06/2017 10:48, Nick wrote:

On 13/06/2017 20:38, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
Stupid is as stupid looks.
I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
job?!!!
He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
scum cyclist.

I'm confused if he already has SIX brats why would he want to "get"
another woman?

This was the poster's initial surmise:

"I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself."

This is what he was able to glean from a press or online report (and
whiuch can be reasonable assumed to be factual):

"Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
job?!!! He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit
claiming scum cyclist."

As always, happy to help (but really, it was fairly obvious when reading
and correctly understanding the post).
Old June 14th 17, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 14/06/2017 12:38, JNugent wrote:
On 14/06/2017 10:48, Nick wrote:

[...]

red or green, road or footway, confusion is easy for some.
Old June 14th 17, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 12:38:34 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/06/2017 10:48, Nick wrote:

On 13/06/2017 20:38, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
Stupid is as stupid looks.
I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
job?!!!
He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
scum cyclist.

I'm confused if he already has SIX brats why would he want to "get"
another woman?

This was the poster's initial surmise:

"I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself."

This is what he was able to glean from a press or online report (and
whiuch can be reasonable assumed to be factual):

Mr pounder's comment was directed at me personally, how did he glean such incorrect data from the press report?
Apology accepted in advance.

"Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
job?!!! He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit
claiming scum cyclist."

As always, happy to help (but really, it was fairly obvious when reading
and correctly understanding the post).

See above.
Double apology accepted in advance.

Old June 14th 17, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/06/2017 10:48, Nick wrote:
[...]

There is nothing in the post to even suggest that.

You're so vain.You probably think his post is about you.

how did he glean such incorrect data from the press report?
Apology accepted in advance.

Not from me, since I have said nothing to you or about you and your name
does not appear as a previous poster. There is nothing for which an
apology is your due.

So your comment could not be more misplaced. Well, no more misplaced
than most of your previous ones at least.

"Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
job?!!! He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit
claiming scum cyclist."

As always, happy to help (but really, it was fairly obvious when reading
and correctly understanding the post).

See above.

Double apology accepted in advance.

See above.

Please do not regard yourself as in receipt of an apology from me. You
very much are not.