CARGO BIKE BAG SLIDESHOW

Old August 27th 12, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default CARGO BIKE BAG SLIDESHOW

https://picasaweb.google.com/1022344.../CARGOBIKEBAG#
Old August 27th 12, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:22:56 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1022344.../CARGOBIKEBAG#

SOUND TRACK pick one

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ac.UUBcVglD3uw
Old August 27th 12, 11:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

the redline monodog sails over the hillbottom gravity gravel pit...

have a trekking bar photo or Google Image of you would share and elaborate ?

are there right and wrong ways for mounting T bars ?

the photo spread is a public service intended to reduce global warming.
Advert tech.

Old August 29th 12, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

hmmm....I mdon't see any difference tween a closed end bend mounting and an open end mounting cept off course one is...

When the bar was mounted, I didn;t refer to sources but thought abt it deciding an open end was safer...balanced by a potential reality the open end could swallow as well as release.

I find the cyclocross and fersure the stumpjumper MTB postion restrictive for power generation but enjoy that great dirt road handling the cylocrosser gives.

Lower front bar grip mounts allows the drop bar's drive forward postion more or less while giving immediate access to the brakes.

The top rung is crusing/relaxing no grips necessary.

the side grip positionmmay be good for heavy going leverage but haven't ridden there yet.

If and when i get a trek in I'll let yawl know. Guess is the trek bar releaves lower back stress.