Some kind of wonderful

Old April 16th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Some kind of wonderful

The wife asked me last night if I wanted to go riding at Bluff Point on
Easter Sunday. See she don't ride, dame couch potato. See its one of 3
holidays she get off along with me. So she sat in the car reading a
paperback book. Well the ride went just fine 70 degress 28 % humidity
lite wind. The only thing missing this time off year was the greenery.
See there was a lack of Snow and rain this past winter. There wasn't a
whole lot of riders but too many walkers and hikers. Had to keep eyes &
ears working all the time in overdrive. Lucky me I didn't hit any of
them. Even had two big dogs wanting a piece of me, thank goodness they
were leeched.

what kind of unicycling do you do heavy metal unicycling Unicycling 9 May 8th 05 05:44 PM
No kind of monster.. GPLama Australia 29 April 18th 05 11:12 PM
'Some kind of Monster' flyingdutch Australia 56 April 7th 05 03:01 PM
WhAt kiNd TROLL rideS a BIKE BEHERE20MONTH Australia 0 September 13th 04 02:50 AM
Slicks OK on the touring bike - If so, what kind? bfd General 11 July 4th 04 01:18 AM