Swedish cycling star Emilia Fahlin, pictures and video

Old October 1st 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default Swedish cycling star Emilia Fahlin, pictures and video

CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=577
Old October 1st 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 1, 8:52 am, caffetrieste wrote:
CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=577

Hi, Bruce.

Ben

Old October 1st 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 1, 10:59*am, "
wrote:
On Oct 1, 8:52 am, caffetrieste wrote:

CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=577

Hi, Bruce.

Ben

Dumbass -

Your detection heuristic is faulty.

-rj
Old October 1st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

caffetrieste wrote:

CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=577

Here, let me give you a little advice with your little website, since
I'm here to help you.

Next time you interview an attractive female cyclist, make sure she
doesn't have helmet hair and no make-up. Otherwise, she looks like any
number of homeless women I pass on my bike on the way to the Dunkin Donuts.

Just a suggestion.

Magilla

Old October 1st 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

caffetrieste wrote:
CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

ttp://cycleto.com/index.phpoption=com_content&view=article&id=577

Emilia Fahlin: "Ya, I really like it over there in Cauhleefornia... I tink I

Hey Emilia, may I suggest....... Santa Barbara?

Old October 1st 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 1, 1:39*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
caffetrieste wrote:
CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=577

Here, let me give you a little advice with your little website, since
I'm here to help you.

Next time you interview an attractive female cyclist, make sure she
doesn't have helmet hair and no make-up. *Otherwise, she looks like any
number of homeless women I pass on my bike on the way to the Dunkin Donuts.

Just a suggestion.

Magilla

Massengilla -

Where do you live that the homeless women look like this young Swedish
athlete? I'd like to move there.

-rj
Old October 1st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Off The Back wrote:
Emilia Fahlin: "Ya, I really like it over there in Cauhleefornia... I tink
I go back after, ya, in January again..."
Hey Emilia, may I suggest....... Santa Barbara?

If I forward this to your wife will she drop your new camera ?

Old October 1st 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 1, 2:39*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
caffetrieste wrote:
CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=577

Here, let me give you a little advice with your little website, since
I'm here to help you.

Next time you interview an attractive female cyclist, make sure she
doesn't have helmet hair and no make-up. *Otherwise, she looks like any
number of homeless women I pass on my bike on the way to the Dunkin Donuts.

Just a suggestion.

Yeah, I hear the gorgeous homeless situation in Monaco is really
getting out of hand.

Fahlin has a little Scarlet Johannsen in her. {Insert rude comment
here.}

Old October 1st 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

Off The Back wrote:
Emilia Fahlin: "Ya, I really like it over there in Cauhleefornia... I
tink
I go back after, ya, in January again..."
Hey Emilia, may I suggest....... Santa Barbara?

If I forward this to your wife will she drop your new camera ?

No, she would probably shove the camera some place else where it would be
hard for me to extract. On the plus side, any pictures it happens to take
would be helpful for my next physical.

Old October 2nd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Off The Back" wrote:

caffetrieste wrote:
CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

ttp://cycleto.com/index.phpoption=com_content&view=article&id=577

Emilia Fahlin: "Ya, I really like it over there in Cauhleefornia... I tink I

Hey Emilia, may I suggest....... Santa Barbara?

You wanna teach her stupid roller tricks, Marco?

--
tanx,
Howard

I'll take the case!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Emilia Fahlin video bobcullinan Racing 2 March 27th 08 08:38 PM
Bicycle trip from Orlando to San Diego - Pictures, Video Henning Rides 4 October 27th 06 08:13 AM
Swedish freestyle video dinmamma Unicycling 14 September 6th 06 05:42 PM
Be a cycling film star - almost David Martin UK 10 September 5th 06 09:17 PM
post your NAUCC pictures/video forrestunifreak Unicycling 41 July 9th 06 05:50 AM