biking

Old January 7th 07, 02:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Fred F.

Default biking

OK, I've been monitoring this group for a few days and I've decided that
there is no interest in recumbent bikes here. It's all petty bull****. I'm
outta here. Have a good life.

Old January 7th 07, 06:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
nget

Fred F. Wrote:
OK, I've been monitoring this group for a few days and I've decided
that
there is no interest in recumbent bikes here. It's all petty bull****.
I'm
outta here. Have a good life.

How much did you contribute? You came ,you saw, you stompped your
feet,
then you left. I thought at least you might stay to read the
poetry...Nah
Hey I like bikes, what would you like to say a

--
nget

Old January 7th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
DougC

Fred F. wrote:
OK, I've been monitoring this group for a few days and I've decided that
there is no interest in recumbent bikes here. It's all petty bull****. I'm
outta here. Have a good life.

There's a few sources of noise that predominate.

And many days, not a lot of other noise at all.

The upside is that you can say things like "[whatever bicycle brand]
sucks horse's cock" if you want--but people may come around to asking
specific reasons why you think this is so.
~
Old January 7th 07, 11:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Steve knight

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:42:32 +1100, nget
How much did you contribute? You came ,you saw, you stompped your
feet,
then you left. I thought at least you might stay to read the
poetry...Nah
Hey I like bikes, what would you like to say a

for the most part he is right. there are assholes here that love to
hear themselves type.
here is the place to go for bent info
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/index.php?
Old January 8th 07, 05:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message

Fred F. Wrote:
OK, I've been monitoring this group for a few days and I've decided
that
there is no interest in recumbent bikes here. It's all petty bull****.
I'm
outta here. Have a good life.

How much did you contribute? You came ,you saw, you stompped your
feet,
then you left. I thought at least you might stay to read the
poetry...Nah
Hey I like bikes, what would you like to say a

nget

Right you are Nget! I have to laugh at these freaks who come to the group
with nary a thought of contributing anything, but they don't mind taking
away what they can. Screw Fred and all those who think like him! Fred is
essentially a thief and a parasite. Either contribute something or get lost!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 8th 07, 05:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Steve knight" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:42:32 +1100, nget
How much did you contribute? You came ,you saw, you stompped your
feet,
then you left. I thought at least you might stay to read the
poetry...Nah
Hey I like bikes, what would you like to say a

for the most part he is right. there are assholes here that love to
hear themselves type.
here is the place to go for bent info
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/index.php?

Yes, and once you go to BROL, stay the hell there and don't come back to
ARBR. We need these types like we need another hole in our heads. Why Steve
Knight hangs around this group is a mystery to me.

Old January 9th 07, 02:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Steve knight" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:42:32 +1100, nget
How much did you contribute? You came ,you saw, you stompped your
feet,
then you left. I thought at least you might stay to read the
poetry...Nah
Hey I like bikes, what would you like to say a

for the most part he is right. there are assholes here that love to
hear themselves type.
here is the place to go for bent info
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/index.php?

Yes, and once you go to BROL, stay the hell there and don't come back to
ARBR. We need these types like we need another hole in our heads. Why Steve
Knight hangs around this group is a mystery to me.

ARBR needs a moderator just like any civilized group does. The BROL
type of forum is the ONLY way to go. Ed Dolan in his own words ... the
conundrum continues.

Old January 10th 07, 11:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

There is no conundrum here at all. All ARBR is good for these days is for
****ing around. Why do you think you and I are here? Why do you think Wayne
Leggett, the poet of **** and **** and ass and ****, is here? If you are
serious about wanting some information about recumbents and recumbent
cycling, then you should go to BROL. It is not for me since I already know
all I ever want to know about the subject. Besides BROL is just chock-full
of boring types like old Cletus Lee of Houston, Texas. I simply can't stand
bores!

We do not need types like Steve Knight constantly stating the obvious. He is
like a broken phonograph record. I repeat, I do not know why he continues to
hang around this group ... unless of course he finds some of the off-topic
conversation interesting and/or amusing.

Unless you are on a newsgroup for the purpose of ****ing around you MUST go
to a group that is moderated. There is no other way. I have looked at many
newsgroups over the years and they are all like we are, only some are far
worse. Most are just inane chat rooms if truth be told. Thanks to me, we
have avoided that fate here on ARBR.

Re-biking Scott General 8 January 18th 06 03:00 PM
Going biking! Andrew Mountain Biking 14 October 18th 05 02:28 PM
Mountain Biking Video -- See What Mountain Biking Is Really Like! Peter Mountain Biking 0 March 25th 05 10:56 PM
new to biking mary Racing 6 September 8th 04 06:26 PM