NEW YORK: Jake McCrann banned form riding bike loaded with explosives.

Old October 4th 10, 04:02 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

Default NEW YORK: Jake McCrann banned form riding bike loaded with explosives.

On 14 set, 21:18, BDK wrote:
In article 2eeba052-423e-4c31-bced-4da673804bb4
@t3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
In article f11e1d52-c895-4beb-9d40-
, says....

JakeMcCrann, muslim convert recently aboding in New York, actively
campaigning in support of the Jews Be Terrified campaign, a suspected
leader, has been banned from riding his bicycle in Jew York due to his
recent threats to blow up several synogogues and kill as many jewish
people as he could kill,

You can ride a bike? Good boyJake!

The Mayor of Jew York said that "JakeMcCrannis a very famous
antisemitician. As much as I love Jew York I would prefer to ignore
his efforts to have all jews killed."

I doubt seriously that Bloomberg has ever heard of you. He hasn't got
time to waste checking out insane losers.

This story breaks live asJakeMcCrannresponds threatening to nuke
Israel as he claims, "Americans are now jewish sluts and the whole
world does not know whether to be ashamed of them or to prepare for
war".

As usual, you're a raving kook.

FBI said that they unveiled is plan easily as on the explosive
packagings he had written messages including, "this bomb is for
synagogue 33 in Diamond Way New york"

And as they took you to Bellvue, they laughed at you.

Another message bomb included a note, "Make sure you get the fat hairy
organ stealing Rabbi down the road too. This one is for him. You know
where to put it".

Maybe they could steal you a non-bull****ting brain.

AIPAC have REACTED in outrage calling on Obama to haveJakeMcCrann
executed for their new legislation based on the neocon thinktank
policy draft,

I doubt they've heard of you, and if they have, I'm sure they would want
you taken to the hoo-hoo hotel for whatever treatment you could possibly
be given at this point.

*****Hate Crime and the Security of Israel and the US Forever - What
will we do after the next 911?*****

You don't need to worry about it. You need to worry about how to keep
yourself out of the puzzle house.

It's just a matter of time before you wind up there with Herc.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

=Quoting - "You don't need to worry about it. You need to worry about
how to keep
yourself out of the puzzle house."

that iz an arrogant jewish comment BDK.

What does you being insane, and a future asylum "guest" have to do with
Jews? It's a simple, and logical observation. You are insane, and
eventually, you'll do something to the wrong person, and off you'll go
to the happy home.

You guys always wanted this all or nothing man you of this generation all dived for it out of
israel.

I wish I had the slightest idea what you're babbling aboutJake. What
does Israel have to do with me, a non jew from the Midwest US? How many
times do you have to be told, I'm not a jew, before you get it? I'm just
not a jew hatin' kook, like you.

Look BDK, *I caegotiate with you - I will kill you and ughterwill be
some qwerky mention to my daughter.

WTF? I'm about as afraid of you coming to get me as I am of the guy who
robbed me 34 years ago, and who threatened me as he was drug out of the
courtroom after getting a 30 year sentence. He had a 50 year one waiting
for him in another state. He's actually due for parole pretty soon. At
almost 70, I think he's got better things to do then look for me. I
would be shocked, and impressed, if you could control yourself long
enough to get into the country, let alone all the way here without
getting picked up as a "loon".

I wont mention to my son this
because I want him to be in llv

Hopefully, mom got you fixed once she realized things weren't right with
your mind. A lot of kooks used to be sterilized, and I don't agree with
it often, in your case, it would have been a great idea. Snip snip, all
done.

-- sucke
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

'What
does Israel have to do with me, a non jew from the Midwest US? "

LULS. diD YOU JUST CONFESS to being mentally retarded?????

You enjoy helping the jews rape your ´country´(of what is possibly
left luls)?

Miss SOuth Carolina! You proud hey sucker?
!
They ****ed you moron. They are still ****ing you! Bwahahahahah!
Holocaust!Bwahahahahahhaah!
Old October 4th 10, 08:18 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_3_]

In article 52094124-8ccf-4ebe-b862-57cf2e6699f1@
26g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, says...

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

No, just sane. What's a LULS? Is that your private version of LOL?

You enjoy helping the jews rape your =3Fcountry=3F(of what is possibly
left luls)?

I haven't seen any evidence the jooos are raping anything/anywhere, let
alone the US. You joo hatin' kooks have some really amplified views of
what the jews do.

Miss SOuth Carolina! You proud hey sucker?

WTF are you babbling about? That idiotic bitch from a couple years ago?
What does she have to do with anything? Australia has more than it's
fair share of moronic maniacs, as you and Herc prove with every post you
make.

You need to explain your ravings better, so non lunatics can figure out
what the **** you're babbling about.

!
They ****ed you moron.

The only person who ****ed me lately is my GF.

They are still ****ing you! Bwahahahahah!

Not for a week.

Holocaust!Bwahahahahahhaah!

Another loon holocaust denier? Your insane joo hating is out of control.
As expected, since you are too. Why do joo haters always try to deny an
event that the Germans themselves documented very well?
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
Old October 29th 10, 02:03 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

ermans
Another loon holocaust denier? Your insane joo hating is out of control.
As expected, since you are too. Why do joo haters always try to deny an
event that the Germans themselves documented very well?
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

"Why do joo haters always try to deny an
event that the Germans themselves documented very well?"

Thats funny because the jews claim that the reason there is no
ducuments supporting the Holohoax is because the germans were very
meticulous in covering up the evidence. Luls. So here you are trying
to rewrite history and pass a meme that it is very well documented
when in fact it was a massive debate in the 50s against the jews to
provide evidence and they claimed there were no ducments because the
germans did such a good job of hiding it.

I mean, memes murder BDK and you are an example of a murderer.
Old October 29th 10, 05:34 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article 319b6cf1-99d9-4202-a65f-ab44642ee644
@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

Two weeks after I posted it? Hmm...

You must mean that on your planet the Germans there didn't keep records.
On Earth, where I've always lived, there was plenty.

Luls.

What a wierd term. Is that the Jake version of LOL?

So here you are trying to rewrite history and pass a meme that it is
very well documented when in fact it was a massive debate in the 50s
against the jews to provide evidence and they claimed there were no
ducments because the germans did such a good job of hiding it.

You joo hatin' kooks are the ones trying, unsuccessfully for the most
part, to rewrite history. Only a few frinbe whackjobs buy into your
bull****.

Things have turned up since the 50's, that was a long time ago. That's
what happens when people get old and die. People go through things and
find stuff the dead person was keeping secret. Sometimes, it's a real
shock. Sometimes it just turns up hidden in a wall, etc.

I mean, memes murder BDK and you are an example of a murderer.

You'll need to translate that Jakespeak to English, as I have no f'in
idea what you're jabbering about now..

So who, or what, murdered your mind?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!