Bent xmas

Old January 9th 07, 02:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Roger Zoul

Default Bent xmas

Buck wrote:
:: On 01/08/2007 17:42:04 "Roger Zoul" wrote:
::
::: Buck wrote:
::
::::: Ok, who got a new bent for xmas and which did you get? --
::
::: I got a Stratus XP. I bought it before Xmas, though, as I needed
::: to have some off time to ride it. But it was my only Xmas toy.
::
:: I got a Catrike Expedition, although it is the shop demo, but I'm
:: riding it out of hours.
::

I plan to get a trike one day.....once I get more many miles on my other two
bikes!

Old January 11th 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
cat0020

On Jan 2, 2:59 pm, Buck wrote:
Ok, who got a new bent for xmas and which did you get?

I got to ride on Xmas day, 50+ degrees in the NE Philly area, global
warming is my friend, so far.

I got a dinosaur horn for my 'bent from ym girlfriend.. and the two of
us went out for a ride:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/SUC50011.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/SUC50009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/SUC50017.jpg

Happy New Year on Recumbents.

Theo

Old January 13th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Buck

On 01/11/2007 18:13:44 "cat0020" wrote:

Ok, who got a new bent for xmas and which did you get?

I got to ride on Xmas day, 50+ degrees in the NE Philly area, global
warming is my friend, so far.

I got a dinosaur horn for my 'bent from ym girlfriend.. and the two of us
went out for a ride:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/SUC50011.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/SUC50009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/SUC50017.jpg

Happy New Year on Recumbents.

Theo

Looks cool, the weather here was a bit more bracing.

--

Buck

Give a little person a little power and create a big problem.

http://www.catrike.co.uk

BNE - LA Xmas BBQ Duracell Bunny Australia 2 November 28th 06 02:20 AM
Merry ti xmas to me!! small change Mountain Biking 12 December 23rd 05 12:45 PM
Xmas is here [email protected] Mountain Biking 30 December 30th 04 03:08 AM
Xmas Lights Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 5 December 15th 04 02:53 AM
Black Bent Down: Worst Experience on a Bent This Year jim h Recumbent Biking 14 November 30th 03 10:58 PM