Here There Be TROLLS!

Old January 17th 07, 01:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Here There Be TROLLS!

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ps.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...
Nget,

I'll see if I can get Wayne to join me in putting it in the lady's
bathroom so you and your girlfriend Dolan will have a chance to read
it. - Jim McNamara

It was Jim who posted a verse to this newsgroup about getting laid.
Apparently it does no good to get a Catholic education if all you are
thinking about by age 70 is getting laid. Jim should be thinking about
his
immortal soul, which is in jeopardy if all he is thinking about is
getting
laid. I urge him go to church, get on his knees and do some serious
praying. Men drop like flies in their 70's.

WRONG as usual. Age = 60 not 70. A single reference to Ed not getting
laid has been distorted to mean that is all that I think about,
another classic example of Dolan's favorite logical fallacy Non
Sequitor, meaning the conclusion does not strictly follow from the
premise. - Jim McNamara

So you've got another 10 years of getting laid?

Saint Edward the Great does not think like ordinary mortals. Do not rile
HIM. HE is most fearsome. Hells Bells, even Ed Dolan the Great fears Saint
Edward the Great.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka