Sheldon Brown's Bicycle Screensaver Images

Old December 31st 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc, uk.rec.cycling
Sheldon Brown

Default Sheldon Brown's Bicycle Screensaver Images

It occurred to me that some other folks might like to use the bicycle
images from my screensaver, so I've prepared a collection of 127
images, all 1024 x 768 pixels, horizontal orientation that you're
welcome to download to use as a screensaver or desktop wallpaper.

There's an index file with thumbnails at http://sheldonbrown.com/screensaver

The images are all located in the file http://sheldonbrown.com/bike-screensaver1024x768/images

This index page gives you a preview of what the images are, so you can
pick and choose if you wish.
Most of the images are original photographs, of bikes or parts. Some
are scans from old catalogues, and others are from various other
sources. Most of the strange-looking bikes are my own creations.

You are welcome to use these images as screensavers or desktop
backgrounds on your own computer, but all other rights are reserved.

Sheldon "Shutterbug" Brown
| I'm Sheldon Brown, and I approved this message. |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide
http://captainbike.com
Useful articles about bicycles and cycling
http://sheldonbrown.com

Old December 31st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc, uk.rec.cycling

as always ... you're the man, Sheldon.

Here's hoping that 2008 brings you breakthroughs and better health.
Old December 31st 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Sheldon Brown wrote:
It occurred to me that some other folks might like to use the bicycle
images from my screensaver, so I've prepared a collection of 127
images, all 1024 x 768 pixels, horizontal orientation that you're
welcome to download to use as a screensaver or desktop wallpaper....

Fabrizio Mazzoleni is in the collection:
http://sheldonbrown.com/bike-screensaver1024x768/pages/wrongwrongwrong.html.

POST FREE OR DIE!
Old December 31st 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc, uk.rec.cycling

On Dec 30, 7:09 pm, Sheldon Brown wrote:
[...]

That's a great collection of pix, Sheldon, thanks for sharing.

Kind regards.

Lewis.

*****
Old December 31st 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
A Muzi

Tom Sherman wrote:
Fabrizio Mazzoleni is in the collection:
http://sheldonbrown.com/bike-screensaver1024x768/pages/wrongwrongwrong.html.

Looks like our typical service customer, "Make everything work; keep it
under $10".
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Old December 31st 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Just A User

Sheldon Brown wrote:
[...]

But why no recumbents in there Sheldon?
Old December 31st 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Lou Holtman

Just A User wrote:
Sheldon Brown wrote:
[...]

It was such a nice gesture from Sheldon. Why do you have to spoil it?

Lou
Old December 31st 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
M-gineering

Lou Holtman wrote:

But why no recumbents in there Sheldon?

It was such a nice gesture from Sheldon. Why do you have to spoil it?

Lou

No boneshakers, ordinary's, hard tyres, triplets etc *), but last time
I looked a Greenspeed trike qualified as a recumbent.

I think Sheldon is owned an apology

*) non-conclusive summary not to be used for complaints
--
/Marten

info(apestaartje)m-gineering(punt)nl
Old December 31st 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Just A User

M-gineering wrote:
Lou Holtman wrote:

But why no recumbents in there Sheldon?

It was such a nice gesture from Sheldon. Why do you have to spoil it?

Lou

No boneshakers, ordinary's, hard tyres, triplets etc *), but last time
I looked a Greenspeed trike qualified as a recumbent.

I think Sheldon is owned an apology

*) non-conclusive summary not to be used for complaints

I didn't mean it to offend Sheldon. But I just didn't see any 'bents on
there. And I just looked again and still didn't see a Greenspeed. Can
you point it out to me or am I just blind.