Valverde in yellow....end the race today!!!!

Old July 6th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Valverde in yellow....end the race today!!!!

Let the semi-famous guy win the race today, avoid the complete
disgrace that is sure to follow
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.
Old July 6th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 5, 6:36 pm, wrote:
Let the semi-famous guy win the race today, avoid the complete
disgrace that is sure to follow
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.

You're an idiot.
Old July 6th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 5, 6:36 pm, wrote:
Let the semi-famous guy win the race today, avoid the complete
disgrace that is sure to follow
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.

How many 3-week stage races has Valverde won?
What's his highest placing in the Vuelta?
In the Tour?

LeMond is always right. I mean, he is right that
doping is rife in the peloton, but he's hardly the
only person to think that. The great thing about
being LeMond (or Lafferty) is that every time some
doper gets busted, it proves your point, but nothing
ever would provide evidence against your point.
When there is not a dope bust, it's proof of a
coverup or improvement in doping strategy. (That's
actually correct, but it's a lame argument.) So
of course, you're always right.

Ben
Old July 6th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

wrote:
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.

Lemond has his head so far up his ass on the 1985 Tour
that he can talk out of his neck.

Bob Schwartz
Old July 18th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 5, 6:36*pm, wrote:
Let the semi-famous guy win the race today, avoid the complete
disgrace that is sure to follow
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.

See, I told ya!
Old July 18th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jul 5, 6:36*pm, wrote:
Let the semi-famous guy win the race today, avoid the complete
disgrace that is sure to follow
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.

Dumbass -

LemonD hasn't been right about this Tour. He pulled the Lafferty and
said it was clean.

From:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/sp...0A&oref=slogin

LeMond Returns to Tour, and Likes What He Sees

snip

“I’m the most optimistic about cycling probably since I turned pro,”
he said. “I believe there are ways that you can eliminate 98 percent
of the advantages of drugs, and I think the Tour de France realizes
it. I spent days talking to them, and I’m really optimistic about the
future of cycling and the Tour de France. Very optimistic.”

snipend

In summary: dude, you're an idiot.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old July 18th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 7/17/08 8:21 PM, in article
, "Kurgan
Gringioni" wrote:

On Jul 5, 6:36*pm, wrote:
Let the semi-famous guy win the race today, avoid the complete
disgrace that is sure to follow
LeMond was right, he's been right about everything.

Dumbass -

LemonD hasn't been right about this Tour. He pulled the Lafferty and
said it was clean.

From:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/sp....html?_r=1&em&
ex=1216180800&en=27df8d09b29df755&ei=5087%0A&oref= slogin

LeMond Returns to Tour, and Likes What He Sees

snip

³I¹m the most optimistic about cycling probably since I turned pro,²
he said. ³I believe there are ways that you can eliminate 98 percent
of the advantages of drugs, and I think the Tour de France realizes
it. I spent days talking to them, and I¹m really optimistic about the
future of cycling and the Tour de France. Very optimistic.²

snipend

In summary: dude, you're an idiot.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Assbag -

You must have been corrected a lot when you were in charm school!
You obviously failed charm class and you are always correcting everyone
here..

You are the "Dear Crabby" column on the back page of the RBR Times!

Old July 18th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

From:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/sp...0A&oref=slogin

LeMond Returns to Tour, and Likes What He Sees

snip

“I’m the most optimistic about cycling probably since I turned pro,”
he said. “I believe there are ways that you can eliminate 98 percent
of the advantages of drugs, and I think the Tour de France realizes
it. I spent days talking to them, and I’m really optimistic about the
future of cycling and the Tour de France. Very optimistic.”

snipend

In summary: dude, you're an idiot.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Well, LemonD had one thing right, cycling doesn't need the UCI. He
obviously had some insider information when he declared that "cycling
doesn't need the UCI". Of course, he also mentioned that "cycling is
the Tour de France".

/dave a

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...l08/jul09news4

Valverde in Yellow - until Paris ? Keith Racing 5 July 5th 08 06:22 PM
Highlights of the Girvan 3day Race on TV TODAY [email protected] UK 0 July 17th 07 09:20 AM
Valverde out matabala Racing 1 July 4th 06 04:00 PM
Nundah Criterium Today My First Race ALG Australia 32 August 10th 05 01:59 AM
Nacht Van Woerden Cross Race Live Text Today jerry Racing 3 October 6th 04 08:01 PM