Amazon

Old April 2nd 04, 11:12 AM
Richard Bates

Default Amazon

According to amazon.co.uk people who purchased Cyclecraft also
purchased Babylon 5. Sigh ;-)

--

Personal Site:
www.artybee.net (same crap, different layout)
Old April 2nd 04, 11:49 AM
Whingin' Pom

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:12:00 +0100, Richard Bates
() wrote:

According to amazon.co.uk people who purchased Cyclecraft also
purchased Babylon 5. Sigh ;-)

That would have been me, funnily enough. Cyclecraft and the B5 season
1 box set about 6 months before I moved out here. I take it you have
issues with the SF genre?

Oh, FYI, my "People who bought this item" list show a whole bundle of
cycling books.

--
Matt K
Dunedin, NZ
Old April 2nd 04, 11:51 AM
Richard Bates

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:49:38 +1200, in
, Whingin' Pom

() wrote:

According to amazon.co.uk people who purchased Cyclecraft also
purchased Babylon 5. Sigh ;-)

That would have been me, funnily enough. Cyclecraft and the B5 season
1 box set about 6 months before I moved out here. I take it you have
issues with the SF genre?

Oh, FYI, my "People who bought this item" list show a whole bundle of
cycling books.

No issues, just thought it was strange that it didn't list other cycle
related material (although your experience is obviously different).

Old April 2nd 04, 11:55 AM
MSeries

Richard Bates wrote:
According to amazon.co.uk people who purchased Cyclecraft also
purchased Babylon 5. Sigh ;-)

You don't want to pass judgement on some of the things Amazon claim I have
also bought, my wife has very different tastes to me yet we use the same
Amazon login details !

Old April 2nd 04, 12:03 PM
Whingin' Pom

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:51:28 +0100, Richard Bates
() wrote:

No issues, just thought it was strange that it didn't list other cycle
related material (although your experience is obviously different).

Ahh. Yeah, 'tis a bit strange. Maybe it's a random thing?
--
Matt K
Dunedin, NZ
Old April 2nd 04, 12:09 PM
Colin Blackburn

() wrote:

According to amazon.co.uk people who purchased Cyclecraft also
purchased Babylon 5. Sigh ;-)

That would have been me, funnily enough. Cyclecraft and the B5 season
1 box set about 6 months before I moved out here. I take it you have
issues with the SF genre?

Oh, FYI, my "People who bought this item" list show a whole bundle of
cycling books.

No issues, just thought it was strange that it didn't list other cycle
related material (although your experience is obviously different).

I just bought three books, all bicycle related, and I was told that people
who bought those books also bought Elephant by the White Stripes. (not TdF
by Kraftwerk!)

Colin
Old April 2nd 04, 12:47 PM
Dave Larrington

Colin Blackburn wrote:

I just bought three books, all bicycle related, and I was told that
people who bought those books also bought Elephant by the White
Stripes. (not TdF by Kraftwerk!)

Ah, THAT might have been me...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old April 2nd 04, 12:51 PM
Dave Larrington

Additional: I am wearing a White Stripes T-shaped shirt today, with a
picture of a tricycle on it...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/