BMX Bandits Video - $15

Old July 2nd 04, 05:45 AM
cfsmtb

Default BMX Bandits Video - $15

I thought Nic had some form of embargo on BMX Bandits, hence it being easy to rent, hard to buy. Strictly BMX are selling it for $15, so be quick, buy a copy + get a couple of nice flannel hoodies for winter.

Old July 2nd 04, 06:15 AM
hippy

cfsmtb wrote:
I thought Nic had some form of embargo on BMX Bandits, hence it being
easy to rent, hard to buy. Strictly BMX are selling it for $15, so be
quick, buy a copy + get a couple of nice flannel hoodies for winter.

I saw the DVD of this in Eastland shopping centre (in the music store
near the cinemas). I almost bought it...

Old July 5th 04, 01:30 AM
suzyj

Originally posted by cfsmtb:

I thought Nic had some form of embargo on BMX Bandits, hence it being
easy to rent, hard to buy.

I bought a copy a few weeks ago from HMV. Perry made me turn around
three times in the shop before letting me though.

It's worth it just for the awesome '80s hairstyles.

Cheers,

Suzy

Old July 5th 04, 03:30 AM
cfsmtb

kyra wrote:
I bought it on DVD from EZYDVD for 9.95.... bargain... some of the
acting is f'n unbelievable!!

Yeah, pivotal moment in the plot, the bad guys discover they've been
outsmarted by the kids, David Argue yells out "Arrr...poo!" in anger....

Old July 5th 04, 03:30 AM
kyra

Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Need Video Advice zach_jucha Unicycling 4 September 26th 03 09:36 PM