World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 6th 04, 02:08 PM
DRS

Default World Naked Bike Ride

"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

just add him/her to your kill file...

I've never seen anything of worthy content posted by him/her anyway...

That's because you can't read.

the greater part of the world has no issue with top posting. I for

The greater part of the Usenet world has always had a problem with top
posting. It's against Usenet etiquette as anyone who has been around as
long as you claim to have been already knows.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 6th 04, 02:09 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

No, I won't killfile him I've just now made it my policy in this NG
to top post.

There is nothing more pathetic than someone so obsessed by a trivial
detail like top posting that they feel a need to put it in their sig.

The obvious response to such a sad person is to top post.

You are a stupid, selfish ****.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 6th 04, 02:35 PM
Andrew Morris

Comments inline!

"DRS" wrote in message
"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

just add him/her to your kill file...

I've never seen anything of worthy content posted by him/her anyway...

That's because you can't read.

Dont know about that, but I can construct sentences, as well as interpret
them...

the greater part of the world has no issue with top posting. I for

The greater part of the Usenet world has always had a problem with top
posting. It's against Usenet etiquette as anyone who has been around as
long as you claim to have been already knows.

Snip

Yep, and over the last 10 years, how much has the internet changed?
Considerably, and if you're not prepared to move with the times, press the
disconnect button, power down the system, and take it back to the store...
You've not got the intelligence required to own or operate a computer.

here endeth the soapbox session.

I sincerely hope that I never have the displeasure of meeting you...

Old June 6th 04, 03:21 PM
DRS

"DRS" wrote in message
"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

[...]

the greater part of the world has no issue with top posting. I for

The greater part of the Usenet world has always had a problem with
top posting. It's against Usenet etiquette as anyone who has been
around as long as you claim to have been already knows.

Snip

Yep, and over the last 10 years, how much has the internet changed?

The only thing about Usenet that has changed is the number of ignorant
newbies who know nothing about Usenet etiquette, what it is and why it has
evolved as it has. Giving in to ignorance is not an option.

Considerably, and if you're not prepared to move with the times,
press the disconnect button, power down the system, and take it back
to the store... You've not got the intelligence required to own or
operate a computer.

Since I clearly do both you're wrong yet again. In fact, I've been an IT
professional for over twenty years.

here endeth the soapbox session.

I sincerely hope that I never have the displeasure of meeting you...

That's the first sensible thing you've said. The feeling is entirely
mutual.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 6th 04, 05:12 PM
L'acrobat

You ARE whining you pathetic turd.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

But why do you whine about it?

I don't, ****tard.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 6th 04, 05:13 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Its funny to see someone who thinks having been on usenet for 10
years is an achievement.

I know, but at least it gives him some sense of achievement.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 6th 04, 05:13 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Poor DRS, if only you had a clue.

I'm more clued in than you're capable of being.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 6th 04, 05:14 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

You ARE whining you pathetic turd.

No, I'm not. I didn't even start this little fracas.

--

A: Top-posters.

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM