Guide: Tour de France 2004 LIVE on the Internet

Old July 4th 04, 03:56 PM
Steve

Default Guide: Tour de France 2004 LIVE on the Internet

Here is a quick guide on how to watch the TdF online, LIVE.

Basically, Denmark's' TV2 provides a live stream for 99.00 DKK (that's
Danish currency and its $16.5 US Dollars). I paid and I am happy!!

Start he

http://login.tv2.dk/ and register with these guys. (I know its in
Danish, so what? I don't speak a fricking word and I managed, you
should too!). Give a correct e-mail address as they will send you an
activation link.

After you logged in, go to the LIVE TdF area which is located on a
yellow bar at the top of the page.

Next step- click on "Live Stream" and a pop-up window should launch.
You then need to pay, and also acquire some kinda "Microsoft Digital
Rights Software". I also had to restart IE for the whole thing to
work. Believe me, all the hassle is worth it - the picture is crystal
clear!!

Final tip: if you want commentary in English, mute the Danish guys and
open a new Windows Media Player session with the OLN commentators from
the US.
They are located he
http://www.olntv.com/tdf04/listenlive.html

Hope this helps, enjoy!!!

Dan G. (from Tel-Aviv, Israel)
Old July 5th 04, 09:47 PM
kingsley

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 07:56:07 -0700, Steve wrote:

and also acquire some kinda "Microsoft Digital Rights Software".

Well, that's me out then.

We're a microsoft free household.

Anyone else I can give money to ?

Old July 6th 04, 12:54 AM
Tamyka Bell

kingsley wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 07:56:07 -0700, Steve wrote:

and also acquire some kinda "Microsoft Digital Rights Software".

Well, that's me out then.

We're a microsoft free household.

Anyone else I can give money to ?

*applause* I must commend you on that. Microsoft is getting increasingly
difficult to avoid, isn't it?!

Tamyka