Who makes a nice T-handle hex wrench?

Old April 12th 12, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
BCDrums

Default Who makes a nice T-handle hex wrench?

I'd like to get a couple of T-handle hex wrenches, the type that have
a both long shaft and a little stubbt shaft sticking out of the T. The
Park wrenches look okay and are available individually. Any favorites
to recommend? I want a 5mm and 6mm.

Thank you.

BC
hexed
Old April 12th 12, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

BCDrums wrote:
I'd like to get a couple of T-handle hex wrenches, the type that have
a both long shaft and a little stubbt shaft sticking out of the T. The
Park wrenches look okay and are available individually. Any favorites
to recommend? I want a 5mm and 6mm.

The WIHA T allens with stubby on the side are very durable.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old April 12th 12, 06:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

PARKS has a comfortable 3 in hand. Solved my probs with brake adjustments, mounting pads. The Monodog frame hanghs outside the van but wheels and pads go inside. PITA PITA PITA...

HAVE A 6MM single shaft with handle for headlight adj from the nuts and bolts place in San Diego.

Looosescrews ? or Biketoolsect sells a line of regular shafted llows an angled adjustment. very handy. Highly rec.
Old April 12th 12, 06:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:19:51 PM UTC-6, datakoll wrote:
PARKS has a comfortable 3 in hand. Solved my probs with brake adjustments, mounting pads. The Monodog frame hanghs outside the van but wheels and pads go inside. PITA PITA PITA...

HAVE A 6MM single shaft with handle for headlight adj from the nuts and bolts place in San Diego. handle gives precision adj even with CP

Looosescrews ? or Biketoolsect sells a line of regular shafted llows an angled adjustment. very handy. Highly rec.

keyboard failure. Biketools or Screws sells a single shaft with a similar sized ball on one end also useable as a wrenching device. Allows angled turnings. Higly rec. Advanced thought. Obsoletes reg tool. get the loooong one.
Old April 12th 12, 01:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
BCDrums

On Apr 11, 9:21*pm, AMuzi wrote:
BCDrums wrote:
I'd like to get a couple of T-handle hex wrenches, the type that have
a both long shaft and a little stubbt shaft sticking out of the T. The
Park wrenches look okay and are available individually. Any favorites
to recommend? I want a 5mm and 6mm.

The WIHA T allens with stubby on the side are very durable.

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/
* Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Thanks for the recommendation. Have ordered two.

BC