London to be Declared Car-Free...

Old November 30th 15, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Default London to be Declared Car-Free...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old November 30th 15, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Monday, 30 November 2015 09:46:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

No wonder cycling is so popular - good grief.

http://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-pu...ondon2408a.jpg

Old November 30th 15, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 09:46:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

No wonder cycling is so popular - good grief.

http://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-pu...ondon2408a.jpg

Those brave enough to cycle in a London full of thick handymen and
psychotic taxi drivers get my admiration.

Old November 30th 15, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:59:44 -0800 (PST), Alycidon wrote:

On Monday, 30 November 2015 09:46:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

No wonder cycling is so popular - good grief.

http://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-pu...ondon2408a.jpg

Yep - hardly any cyclists in sight. I see what you mean.

It really is very popular as we can see.

Many thanks - keep them coming.

Old November 30th 15, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

Default Nothing of the sort.

On 30/11/2015 09:44, John Smith wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

That isn't what the article says, halfwit.
--
Dave
Dedicated to finding a cure for cycling.
Old November 30th 15, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 30/11/2015 10:49, John Smith wrote:
Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 09:46:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

No wonder cycling is so popular - good grief.

http://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-pu...ondon2408a.jpg

Those brave enough to cycle in a London full of thick handymen and
psychotic taxi drivers get my admiration.

The halfwit thinks Medway is in London.

I suspect he's a bit thick.

I wonder why he hasn’t written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and
Stockton councils & Highways England yet?

Old November 30th 15, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 30/11/2015 09:59, Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 09:46:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

No wonder cycling is so popular - good grief.

Except it isn't. Down from 14.7 billion vehicle miles in 1949 to 3.2
billion vehicle miles in 2014.

Old November 30th 15, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 30/11/2015 09:44, John Smith wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

Can you point aout where in that article it mentions the subject line?

---

Old November 30th 15, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Tony Dragon wrote:
On 30/11/2015 09:44, John Smith wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

Can you point aout where in that article it mentions the subject line?

My oath, car drivers really _are_ as thick as they're reputed to be, aren't
they.....?

Old November 30th 15, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 30/11/2015 20:44, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 30/11/2015 09:44, John Smith wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

Can you point out where in that article it mentions the subject line?

He can't because it doesn't. He's a ****wit.