Reflective / LED vests

Old November 27th 05, 04:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Reflective / LED vests

Does anyone know where I can buy one of those vests (rain-proof) with
the LEDs in the reflective strip.

I'd prefer Sydney retail, but internet is ok (prefer to support Oz
business)

Scotty

--
scotty72

Old November 27th 05, 11:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle

scotty72 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy one of those vests (rain-proof) with
the LEDs in the reflective strip.

I'd prefer Sydney retail, but internet is ok (prefer to support Oz
business)

Scotty

--
scotty72

Why don't you just paint a bullseye on yourself?

Tam *mad about people driving over cyclists*
Old November 28th 05, 02:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle

scotty72 Wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those vests (rain-proof) with
the LEDs in the reflective strip.

I'd prefer Sydney retail, but internet is ok (prefer to support Oz
business)

Scotty

http://tinyurl.com/8mbhb

http://www.screentech.com.au/contact.shtml
http://www.screentech.com.au/safety_...led_vest.shtml

Or try enquiring with this mob: http://tinyurl.com/c72yf

SteveA

--
SteveA

Reflective clothing mandatory? Gemma_k Social Issues 4 August 4th 05 12:11 PM
Reflective vest for DD John Hearns UK 5 July 19th 05 10:18 AM
The Big Apple's thin reflective whitewall Richard Unicycling 4 June 29th 05 01:25 AM
Seen any cheap flourescent reflective jackets in the sales? Alan UK 9 December 31st 03 05:23 PM
Reflective clothing RJH UK 10 December 2nd 03 06:50 PM