André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 4th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
[...]

Pray tell, Shallow, what brand of bicycle meets with your oh-so-PC
standards? I guess I could have bought a $6,000 Moots (or two like
HWNMNBM) instead of an $1800 frameset made in the U.S. by U.S. workers,
but that's best left to green hypos.

[...]

What is all this blather about $1800 to $6,000 bikes. Wal-Mart has bikes for
less than $100. These Wal-Mart bikes will get you around town just fine. Who
could ask for anything more!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 5th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Neil Brooks

On Jun 3, 11:06*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
I guess I could have bought a $6,000 Moots
(or two like HWNMNBM)
instead of an $1800 frameset made in the U.S.
by U.S. workers, but that's
best left to green hypos.

Jealousy really IS an UGLY emotion, but ... I guess it's perfectly
well suited to you, Bill.

As to cutesy acronyms, I guess you'd be:

HWIIMDNOABJTAWMIH

[He Who Is In More Dire Need Of A Blow Job Than Any White Man In
History]

Just remember: Chalo may be heavy, but you're ugly (genuinely), and HE
can diet :-)
Old June 5th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 11:06 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
I guess I could have bought a $6,000 Moots
(or two like HWNMNBM)
instead of an $1800 frameset made in the U.S.
by U.S. workers, but that's
best left to green hypos.

Jealousy really IS an UGLY emotion, but ... I guess it's perfectly

well suited to you, Bill.

I don't think jealousy enters into it, but the question of sanity does.
Anyone who would pay $6,000 for a bicycle is obviously nutty as a fruitcake.
By the way, Trek makes very good carbon fiber framesets although they are
way too pricey for me. I am a Wal-Mart man! Hells Bells, if you can't buy it
at Wal-Mart, you don't need it.

As to cutesy acronyms, I guess you'd be:

HWIIMDNOABJTAWMIH

[He Who Is In More Dire Need Of A Blow Job Than Any White Man In

History]

Bill Sornson is a gentleman of wit and breeding. About you, I don't know! I
suspect you are neither.

Just remember: Chalo may be heavy, but you're ugly (genuinely), and HE

can diet :-)

For Christ's sakes, all humans are ugly as hell. Now go look at yourself in
the mirror and while you are at it you might as well **** yourself because
no one else surely will. Forget about blow jobs, your hand will do just
fine.

But speaking of White Men, just how Black are you anyway?

Old June 5th 09, 06:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 11:06 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
I guess I could have bought a $6,000 Moots
(or two like HWNMNBM)
instead of an $1800 frameset made in the U.S.
by U.S. workers, but that's
best left to green hypos.

Jealousy really IS an UGLY emotion, but ... I guess it's perfectly

well suited to you, Bill.

I don't think jealousy enters into it, but the question of sanity
does. Anyone who would pay $6,000 for a bicycle is obviously nutty as
a fruitcake.

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works for
Planned Abortionhood, bought TWO of them -- the second paid for by some
schlub's insurance company after Neil rode right into his open car door.
Kept the first one, so poof -- two matching $6,000 Mootsi. "Live Simply
That Others May Simply Live" -- ROTFL

He goes ballistic if I comment on any hypocrisy he reveals, so I politely
and considerately plonked him years ago so I don't see his brilliance (pot
smoking improves driving being just one ludicrous claim). Even here, I used
"He Whose Name Must Not Be Mentioned" and no one would have /any clue/ who
that was, but he just couldn't resist attacking me. (He used to send me
threatening e-mails, signed with a hilarious "Respond/don't respond. It's
your choice. I do have you filtered, though, so--at least--I won't see your
e-mails. I'm just taking the high ground (IMO) here...") LOL Can't make
up this ****! LOL

By the way, Trek makes very good carbon fiber framesets
although they are way too pricey for me. I am a Wal-Mart man! Hells
Bells, if you can't buy it at Wal-Mart, you don't need it.

As to cutesy acronyms, I guess you'd be:

HWIIMDNOABJTAWMIH

[He Who Is In More Dire Need Of A Blow Job Than Any White Man In

History]

I know you're desperate for work, Neil, but no thanks.

Note the blatant racism of the Loud-mouthed Liberal Goon. Sorta like
Shallow's "Shimano-san" bigotry. But when Lefties say it, it's OK. Right?

Bill Sornson is a gentleman of wit and breeding. About you, I don't
know! I suspect you are neither.

As someone wrote me privately about him, "Neil has got to try harder to
correlate his galactic scale intelligence
with his subatomic class."

Just remember: Chalo may be heavy, but you're ugly (genuinely), and
HE can diet :-)

For Christ's sakes, all humans are ugly as hell. Now go look at
yourself in the mirror and while you are at it you might as well ****
yourself because no one else surely will. Forget about blow jobs,
your hand will do just fine.

But speaking of White Men, just how Black are you anyway?

Neil's just a sad, angry, bitter little bloghead. Truly the biggest
hypocrite I've ever met. He'll do hours of online research to footnote
every source saying that he can't work for a living, then go ride one of his
two $6000 Mootsi 40 or 50 or 60 miles just to prove how "disabled" he is.
Let's just hope the Little Woman gets a raise! Weinerhead needs some new
bike parts!

Bill "now back under your rock, loser" S.

Old June 5th 09, 07:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

I hate having to resort to sexual and racial allusions, but I refuse to let
the crumb bums get away with it. Whatever they say, I will say better and
dirtier. I am fed up with the way the lowest common denominator always seem
to dominate these newsgroups.

I would prefer just nice clean swearing in the fashion of my father. He
could "god damn" anyone and anything better than anyone who ever lived. I
think it must be a characteristic of all good Irishmen. Reference to bodily
functions is especially odious to me. But fire must be fought with fire.
Otherwise, the crumb bums win.

Old June 5th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works for
Planned Abortionhood,

But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.

Tell me Still, were you born an idiot or did you have to work at it?

A child in the womb is innocent whereas a murderer is not. Those of us who
hate abortion value innocent life and we want those who take such lives to
have their lives forfeited as a just penalty. Those who think abortion is
fine do not value life at all. In fact, they are little better than
murderers themselves.

Now tell us what you think about the Tiller assassination so the rest of us
can have a good laugh.

I have reported your lax attitude on abortion to the Spanish Inquisition.
They will know how to deal with you!
[...]

Old June 5th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

{Hey, I thought I had you plonked!}

wrote:

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works
for Planned Abortionhood,

But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.

Totally absurd comparison. Unborn babies are about as innocent as it gets.
And I'm not a huge proponent of the death penalty anyway, except when the
evidence is completely iron-clad and the crime particularly heinous. Even
then, life in prison is acceptable, too.

Planned Parenthood has been caught numerous times covering up statutory
rapes (telling girls who say they're 13 or 15 to lie and say they're 18),
not only gleefully killing yet another unborn child but giving a pass to the
POS rapist (often a much older relative) who knocked her up. That they're
given tax dollars to do this just puts icing on the crap cake.

bought TWO of them -- the second paid for by some
schlub's insurance company after Neil rode right into his open car
door. Kept the first one, so poof -- two matching $6,000 Mootsi.
"Live Simply That Others May Simply Live" -- ROTFL

He goes ballistic if I comment on any hypocrisy he reveals,

Of course, you're not a hypocrite for collecting in your own lawsuit
in a case where you were clearly responsible for your own loses.

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

I've never sued anyone, moron. No idea about which you're babbling. (I
didn't even sue Michelin for a clearly defective tire that caused me
grievous injury.)

Unlike some, I believe in personal responsibility and self reliance. You
can have your more & more intrusive Nanny State.

BS (called)

Old June 6th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

wrote:

[...]

Think about Charles Manson and how well the death penalty works.
He is living the life of luxury in his private cell after the murder of
Sharon Tate and her due any day unborn child.
Why are we supporting Manson like this??
The death penalty is inhumane punishment?
When you can find an answer to that one get back to us.

Bill Baka
Old June 6th 09, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Richard Riley

wrote:

[...]

Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.

The reason the death penalty is despicable is that there is always room
for doubt. And enough people have been executed which were later to be
found innocent.

You are not God. Don't play God.

Old June 6th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Richard Riley wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Right,
You should get a room next to him and preach him to death.
Manson told his cult followers to kill them all, so that makes him just
as guilty as the one who did kill her and her baby.
Do I need to put you in the fruitcake bin???
Bill Baka