André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 6th 09, 11:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Richard Riley

Default Richard Riley, objectionable idiot

Andre Jute writes:

On Jun 6, 4:50Â*am, Richard Riley wrote:

[irrelevances]

Hey, Riley, are you stupid, or did your momma just teach you no
manners? I already pointed out to you that I have nothing to do with
your distasteful farmyard squabbles with some of the other scum here,
yet my name is still in the headline of your thread. How long can it
take to change the thread name to something relevant? -- Andre Jute

You need to readjust your priorities before flinging peoples names
around in headlines Mr Jute.

Old June 6th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Opus[_2_]

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

On Jun 6, 1:57 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip
Justice delayed is justice betrayed. I am greatly in favor of executions as
quickly as possible after the trial and sentence. All these reviews exist
only for the purpose of not carrying out the death penalty. Thank God for
Texas which knows how to execute criminals.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Not that it belongs in a bicycling forum, but it has been discovered
that 10% of the inmates killed by TX were innocent of the crimes they
were convicted of. Even one innocent person killed by the state is too
many.
Old June 6th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Which are you: Mannered people or scum?

On Jun 6, 11:39*am, Richard Riley wrote:
Andre Jute writes:
On Jun 6, 4:50*am, Richard Riley wrote:

[irrelevances]

Hey, Riley, are you stupid, or did your momma just teach you no
manners? I already pointed out to you that I have nothing to do with
your distasteful farmyard squabbles with some of the other scum here,
yet my name is still in the headline of your thread. How long can it
take to change the thread name to something relevant? -- Andre Jute

You need to readjust your priorities before flinging peoples names
around in headlines Mr Jute.

Crap. You sent three posts with this headline:
" André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull,
overpriced". The subject is, distastefully, abortion and judicial
murder. I am not in the discussion. I asked no fewer than three times
to have my name taken out of the headline.

I don't know who you are, I have done you no harm, I have never even
spoken to you. All I ask is that you take a moment to take my name out
of the headline. I don't expect the resident scum to comply -- it is
probably one of them who put my name into what was originally my
description of commercially available recumbents so I don't even mind
-- but I expect others to comply right smartly or be labelled with the
scum for their refusal. You blatantly refused and are now trying to
weasel away by accusing me of your crime.

Last chance. Which are you, Riley: Mannered people or scum?

Andre Jute
Never give an inch to the forces of chaos, starting with poor manners
Old June 6th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Still Just a LIAR.. wrote:
{boring blather snipped}

I wrote:

(HINT: I HAVE NEVER SUED ANYONE FOR "LOSSES" THAT WERE MY
RESPONSIBILITY OR ANYONE ELSE'S.

You're playing close with the phrasing there Bill. How about for
"injuries" ? Care to comment on any lawsuits you were involved in for
injuries that were your own responsibility but under which you
collected damages?

How many ways do I have to say it? I have never sued or been involved in a
lawsuit for injuries or any other type of damages. Period.

(I did GET sued once, in 1995, when some 80-plus year old stepped off the
curb in front of me making a turn and took a dive. My car never touched him.
He wanted half a million bucks; my insurance company gave him $24,999.00.)

Find that thread you said you could produce, or apologize for yet another
lie about me. (Neil Brooks set the bar pretty high in terms of defamatory
dishonesty.)

BS (waiting)

Old June 6th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Default STILL Still Waiting Still Clueless (WELL?!?)

Bill Sornson wrote:
Still Completely Clueless wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:40:42 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:
Still Just Me... wrote:
{Hey, I thought I had you plonked!}

{snip}

Of course, you're not a hypocrite for collecting in your own
lawsuit in a case where you were clearly responsible for your own
loses. Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

I've never sued anyone, moron. No idea about which you're babbling.
(I didn't even sue Michelin for a clearly defective tire that caused
me grievous injury.)

Unlike some, I believe in personal responsibility and self reliance.
You can have your more & more intrusive Nanny State.

I'll dig out the thread for you.

Blowing Tumbleweed Wave File Goes Here.

Bill "put up or stfu, liar" S.

PS: Psst. It's Neil Brooks who rode into a guy's open car door on
his brand-new Moots (bought with inherited money IIRC -- Disability
Doesn't Buy Boutique Bikes) and sued for /another/ brand-new Moots. Then,
apparently, he stopped in the middle of the freeway in his
Magic Flying Prus (sic) {tm} and got rear-ended...and not in the good
way he usually does. My guess he sued in that little incident, too,
but not before refilling his Endless Vicadin Prescription. So you
may be thinking of him, not me. He "Sues Simply, That Others May
Simply Pay" LOL I've never been involved in any type of lawsuit. I'll
wait a few hours for your apology; then it's RE-plonk time. (Until you
change your user name yet again, of course.)

You repeated your claim in yet another moronic post, Clueless Liar.

I'm waiting got you to "dig out the thread" for me, or apologize.

I won't hold my breath. (And plonking is imminent; life's too short to
bother with scum like you and Brooks.)STILL

Old June 6th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Chalo

Opus wrote:

Not that it belongs in a bicycling forum, but it has been discovered
that 10% of the inmates killed by TX were innocent of the crimes they
were convicted of. Even one innocent person killed by the state is too
many.

There will be basically no redress of these and similar grievances,
because it is the responsibility of the criminals in such cases to
enforce the law upon members of their own gang.

Whenever anyone even bothers to look into the abuse of official power,
the findings are depressing and unspeakable. Yet there are no efforts
to improve these affairs, because there is no uncorrupted authority
able to step in and rectify things.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/...24693841501600

Chalo
Old June 6th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Jun 6, 10:09*pm, Chalo wrote:
Opus wrote:

Not that it belongs in a bicycling forum, but it has been discovered
that 10% of the inmates killed by TX were innocent of the crimes they
were convicted of. Even one innocent person killed by the state is too
many.

There will be basically no redress of these and similar grievances,
because it is the responsibility of the criminals in such cases to
enforce the law upon members of their own gang.

Whenever anyone even bothers to look into the abuse of official power,
the findings are depressing and unspeakable. *Yet there are no efforts
to improve these affairs, because there is no uncorrupted authority
able to step in and rectify things.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/...11622469384150....

Chalo

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Who will guard the guards themselves?
Who will police the police?

Andre Jute
Ve ask ze kvesteeons
Old June 6th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default For the attention of Bill "Wormface" Sornson

On Jun 6, 8:38*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

[crap snipped]

Hey, Wormface Sornson, why is my name in the headline of your wretched
barnyard squabble?

Old June 6th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Death Penalty

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
[...]
You seem to have a lot of faith in your own judgement. You sound like a
rather right wing blinkered fool. I'll leave you to your judge and jury
rabid sermons then.

Let us say for the sake of argument that one can not always be right
about
who should be executed. Is it not better that one innocent man be
executed
than that ten guilty men go free? I think the question answers itself.

Go free?

What are you talking about?

Ever hear of O.J. Simpson? Also, a monster who raped two little girls in
Oklahoma got only 1 year by a jackass of a judge. That is the equivalent of
going free.

If occasionally an innocent man gets executed, that is the price we pay for
seeing to it that all the guilty get executed. Being against the death
penalty because mistakes are made is not a good reason for being against it.

Old June 6th 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Google Groups posting glitch

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
[...]
Ed:

Fix the bug in your newsreader's quoting mechanism or find a new one.

I only get that particular glitch from those who do not know how to post
from the Google Groups website.