Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ ylojceq

Old November 8th 04, 03:55 AM
A Muzi

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He’s a complete moron and so are most of you!

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
No I didn't.
He is, but no we aren't.
Most of us DIDN'T vote for him.
Unfortunately, more of us voted for him than the next guy,
and the rest of us decided not to vote for anyone.
The result is, he's still President.

Well, I did. And I wrote RNC two checks this summer.

The pervasive view of this sharp and motivated man of action
as an 'imbecile' or 'moron' works very much to his favor.
Thanks for underestimating him. That alone was good for
several basis points - just enough, actually.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old November 8th 04, 02:38 PM
Jim Smith

"psycholist" writes:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Less than one-third of the eligible voters chose Bush II. The real
winner, chosen by 40% of the eligible voters was "none of the above".

Good, then you DO have a citation to back up that preposterous claim?

Bush II received approximately one-half of the vote of the approximately
60% [1] of the eligible voters who voted. That is approximately 30% of the
eligible voters choosing Bush II, or less than one-third.

40% did not choose either Kerry or Bush II, thereby indicating their
preference for "none of the above".

[1] http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/03/voter.turnout.ap/.

--
Tom Sherman - Greater QCA

Your math is sound. Your conclusion, in my opinion, is not. You give those
folks who didn't vote too much credit. I don't believe they were making the
statement, "none of the above" at all. I believe they were making the
statement, "whatever you think is OK with me" or, "I don't care, pass the
(beer, drugs)" or "I'm just too plain lazy."

You forgot: "I live in Texas and that messianic, Harvard Elite,
anti-rational nitwit is going to win this state anyways."

--
....and then I would take the other hand with the falafal thing, and I
would put it on your [bush] but you'd have to do it really light, just

Old November 8th 04, 02:45 PM
Jim Smith

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
No I didn't.
He is, but no we aren't.
Most of us DIDN'T vote for him.
Unfortunately, more of us voted for him than the next guy,
and the rest of us decided not to vote for anyone.
The result is, he's still President.

Well, I did. And I wrote RNC two checks this summer.

Damn. I was thinking of buying something from Yellow Jersey, now there
is no way I can and still sleep at night. Glad I found out sooner than
later though.

Old November 8th 04, 03:16 PM
Todd Kuzma

In article ,
Jim Smith wrote:

Damn. I was thinking of buying something from Yellow Jersey, now there
is no way I can and still sleep at night. Glad I found out sooner than
later though.

I would hope that you aren't serious about that. A number of people
involved in political discussions here own businesses, including me. I
think that we all would like to participate without being punished for
our views. Andy's a good guy. Mark Hickey, too. I don't always agree
with them, but that's what America is all about isn't it?

Andy's store is not a front for the RNC. He is just expressing himself.
I would hate if Andy, Mark, I, or any of the other business owners here
felt compelled to be silent.

Todd Kuzma
Heron Bicycles
Tullio's Big Dog Cyclery