BR(x) map for those who care...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th 05, 11:51 AM
flyingdutch

Default BR(x) map for those who care...

warning! been nerding it up as numbers have been growing and th
occurence of losing people grows on occasion

first draft here. distances to be added in the morning perhaps.
I will be going slow cos I'll be taking notes, OK?

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_1.pdf
(1/2Mb download. sorry)

F "regretting those last 27 waffles?" Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Brooks saddles and rain and care Bob in CT General 79 August 2nd 04 04:24 PM
Uwharrie Trail Care Day May 15 Central NC Tommy Taylor Mountain Biking 1 April 28th 04 06:33 PM