My faith in human beans

Old March 4th 05, 12:18 PM
TimC

Default My faith in human beans

Damn you all to heck!

So I was thinking that bike riders were more honest than everyone
else. But then, today, I find my bike computer is missing from my
bike. It was while it was in the locked bike shed. I can conclude one
of two things: That some ******* bike rider has a less than honest
personality, and is willing to steal bike computers, or that someone
performed social engineering to get into the shed when they were not
authorized to. Please let it be the latter. Bike riders are all
completely honest really nice people, right? RIGHT?!

May the person who stole it be faced with an eternity of having to
either run or swim in a triathalon contest.

Never trust a man who can count to 1,023 on his fingers.
Old March 4th 05, 12:29 PM
hippy

TimC wrote:
Damn you all to heck!

Oi! What did I do? :P

So I was thinking that bike riders were more honest than everyone
else. But then, today, I find my bike computer is missing from my
bike. It was while it was in the locked bike shed. I can conclude one
of two things: That some ******* bike rider has a less than honest
personality, and is willing to steal bike computers, or that someone
performed social engineering to get into the shed when they were not
authorized to. Please let it be the latter. Bike riders are all
completely honest really nice people, right? RIGHT?!

I wouldn't say completely honest Bob, but... ripping off other riders is
low. Form a Swinnie death squad and hunt them down!

hippy
Old March 5th 05, 05:01 AM
firec3medic

TimC wrote:
Damn you all to heck!

So I was thinking that bike riders were more honest than everyone
else. But then,

cat in the hat