is there such a thing?

Old March 3rd 05, 10:37 PM
Shabby

Default is there such a thing?

I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet......

--
Shabby

Old March 3rd 05, 10:52 PM
flyingdutch

Shabby Wrote:
I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet.......

hhmmm. maybe. got one.
lazy dutch cant be arsed cleaning the thing regualrly tho :rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Old March 4th 05, 12:47 AM
Tamyka Bell

flyingdutch wrote:

Shabby Wrote:
I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet.......

hhmmm. maybe. got one.
lazy dutch cant be arsed cleaning the thing regualrly tho

--
flyingdutch

If you use it regularly enough you don't need to clean it.

At least that's what I tell myself.

That might explain the new funny taste.

Old March 4th 05, 01:01 AM
Parbs

"flyingdutch" wrote in message ...

Shabby Wrote:
I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet.......

hhmmm. maybe. got one.
lazy dutch cant be arsed cleaning the thing regularly tho

--
flyingdutch

Use it regularly (water only). Or keep it in the fridge/freezer.

Parbs

Old March 4th 05, 01:14 AM
hippy

Tamyka Bell wrote:
If you use it regularly enough you don't need to clean it.
At least that's what I tell myself.
That might explain the new funny taste.

Grow enough "stuff" and you won't need protein suppliments any more!!

hippy
Old March 4th 05, 01:16 AM
hippy

Shabby wrote:
I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet.......

FD, have you thought about using a Camelbak?

Sorry.. couldn't help myself.

Seriously though, what about sticking a bidon in your jersey pocket?

No dodgy looking fixie, no dehydration problems. All good.

hippy
Old March 4th 05, 04:20 AM
flyingdutch

hippy Wrote:
Shabby wrote:
I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet.......

FD, have you thought about using a Camelbak?

Sorry.. couldn't help myself.

hippy

hey, you lookin to 'diss' shabby.
I have seen both of you, and whilst youre both big lads,
i dont know whether to stand behind Shabby (obvious size yet coo
calculating look in eye) or,
Hippy (lackzidazical(???) gaze in eye with anger looming deep).
Heck, throw in some jelly and its a video!

Besides my camelback dont have enough room for all the 'other' stuff
need to commute...

F"running away whilst you 2 sort it out"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old March 4th 05, 04:44 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
hippy Wrote:
Shabby wrote:
I'm surprised noone has suggested a Camelbak yet.......

FD, have you thought about using a Camelbak?

hey, you lookin to 'diss' shabby.

eh? It was humourous (at least to me) to suggest a
CB right after Shabby said no one had suggested one..
Ya know? Taking his sentence literally? Ah nevermind!
Maybe I'm missing something? Oh yeah.. a clue! :P

I have seen both of you, and whilst youre both big lads,
i dont know whether to stand behind Shabby (obvious size yet cool
calculating look in eye) or,
Hippy (lackzidazical(???) gaze in eye with anger looming deep).

growls BOO! Haha.. made you flinch!

Heck, throw in some jelly and its a video!

Remind me not to check out your video collection..

Besides my camelback dont have enough room for all the 'other' stuff i
need to commute...

Do you already carry a backpack? Get one of the bigger ones
that hold lots of gear AND a bladder ($$ though).

F"running away whilst you 2 sort it out"Dutch

Tam's back and the 'r' word pops up everywhere! Sheesh!

hippy
Old March 4th 05, 05:55 AM
Marty Wallace

hippy wrote:
Tamyka Bell wrote:

If you use it regularly enough you don't need to clean it.
At least that's what I tell myself.
That might explain the new funny taste.

Grow enough "stuff" and you won't need protein suppliments any more!!

hippy

There's an unwritten rule that you never look into your drink bottle.
It's better not to know what lurks in the depths.

Marty
Old March 4th 05, 06:09 AM
flyingdutch

Marty Wallace Wrote:

There's an unwritten rule that you never look into your drink bottle.
It's better not to know what lurks in the depths.

Marty

well said. that's almost T-shirt material

--
flyingdutch