TATTOO DESIGNS

Old June 25th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.dirt,rec.sport.unicycling,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.nj-devils,rec.sport.disc

Default TATTOO DESIGNS

Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

Old June 30th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.dirt,rec.sport.unicycling,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.nj-devils,rec.sport.disc
Halfordian Golfer

On Jun 25, 8:41 am, wrote:
Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

I recently got a 14" brown trout inked on my plonker with 2 inches on
each end to spare. I was thinking of an 18 incher but thought it
looked better framed.

Bone

Old June 30th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.dirt,rec.sport.unicycling,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.nj-devils,rec.sport.disc
Frank Reid

On Jun 30, 12:27 pm, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, wrote:

Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

I recently got a 14" brown trout inked on my plonker with 2 inches on
each end to spare. I was thinking of an 18 incher but thought it
looked better framed.

Bone

Ah, the old finless brown trick. Missed it by THAT much.
Frank Reid

Old July 1st 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.motorcycles.dirt,rec.sport.unicycling,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.nj-devils,rec.sport.disc
Keith Schiffner

"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, wrote:
Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

I recently got a 14" brown trout inked on my plonker with 2 inches on
each end to spare. I was thinking of an 18 incher but thought it
looked better framed.

First liar always loses.

Old July 1st 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheObieOne3226

That's nothing, I recently got a life sized Anaconda tattoo.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*
http://www.usenet.com

TATTOO DESIGNS Willy Racing 2 July 1st 07 07:49 AM
TATTOO DESIGNS [email protected] Techniques 30 June 30th 07 01:26 PM
TATTOO DESIGNS [email protected] General 12 June 27th 07 09:37 PM
Tattoo me Social Issues 3 January 9th 06 05:13 AM
Not his first tattoo.... [email protected] Racing 2 March 5th 05 03:16 PM