Can Lance Backpedal?

Old July 28th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

Default Can Lance Backpedal?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...rmstrong_doped

Click the link to see the blogger's background.
Old July 28th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
pm

On Jul 28, 10:29*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ance_armstrong...

Click the link to see the blogger's background.

two of the "signs" are that he crashed his bike.

" In his heyday, whether by luck or quicker reflexes (or doping?),
Armstrong almost never crashed."

how exactly is doping supposed to prevent crashes?
Old July 28th 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

If that's the govt case by a nutshell lance is a free man.

( I heard once that only 4 govt employees lose their job a year - her
ineptitude must have made her 1 of them )

Brian - that is the most grasping at straws article you've ever
posted.
Old July 28th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 28, 1:29*pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ance_armstrong...

Click the link to see the blogger's background.

dude, you are the Guy "I hire ghost writers to Twitter-Spam" Kawasaki
of rbr.
Old July 28th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Jul 28, 1:29*pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ance_armstrong...

Click the link to see the blogger's background.

7. He was frequently mere centimeters from lil'
debbie snax. It is frequently noted that all doping
occurs within one mile of a snack cake, & Lance
has never denied being closer than that.

8. Lance used to have the words "Discovery" on
his jersey. Discovery is part of the legal process
(I'm a little hazy, but I watch a lot of CSI:Hotterville,
and he's been said to have had convictions, and
strong ones at that) which means that Lance is
looking to avoid looking guilty until his inevitable
execution. It's not working.

Hay Lantz; howz you're backpeddling?
Old July 28th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 7/28/2010 1:52 PM, pm wrote:
On Jul 28, 10:29 am, "B. wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ance_armstrong...

Click the link to see the blogger's background.

two of the "signs" are that he crashed his bike.

" In his heyday, whether by luck or quicker reflexes (or doping?),
Armstrong almost never crashed."

how exactly is doping supposed to prevent crashes?

I feel your pain. Life is difficult for the humor impaired.
Old July 28th 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 7/28/2010 3:29 PM, Norman wrote:
On Jul 28, 1:29 pm, "B. wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ance_armstrong...

Click the link to see the blogger's background.

7. He was frequently mere centimeters from lil'
debbie snax. It is frequently noted that all doping
occurs within one mile of a snack cake,& Lance
has never denied being closer than that.

8. Lance used to have the words "Discovery" on
his jersey. Discovery is part of the legal process
(I'm a little hazy, but I watch a lot of CSI:Hotterville,
and he's been said to have had convictions, and
strong ones at that) which means that Lance is
looking to avoid looking guilty until his inevitable
execution. It's not working.

Hay Lantz; howz you're backpeddling?

9. Crispy Cremes on the bus causing sudden blood sugar drops leading to
difficulty controlling the bicycle.
Old July 28th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Jul 28, 1:29 pm, "B. *wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ance_armstrong....

Click the link to see the blogger's background.

7. *He was frequently mere centimeters from lil'
debbie snax. *It is frequently noted that all doping
occurs within one mile of a snack cake,& *Lance
has never denied being closer than that.

8. *Lance used to have the words "Discovery" on
his jersey. *Discovery is part of the legal process
(I'm a little hazy, but I watch a lot of CSI:Hotterville,
and he's been said to have had convictions, and
strong ones at that) which means that Lance is
looking to avoid looking guilty until his inevitable
execution. *It's not working.

Hay Lantz; howz you're backpeddling?

9. Crispy Cremes on the bus causing sudden blood sugar drops leading to
difficulty controlling the bicycle.

10. If Lance were on parole, he would have violated
it by going to Europe, and parole violations are . . .
(dun dun DUN!) illegal.
Old July 28th 10, 10:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On Jul 28, 1:29 pm, "B. wrote:
[...]

As Lance has not yet been convicted, I assume this is an inchoate reason.
Old July 29th 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss[_7_]

Oh ****. She's raising 12 chickens. This IS credible!