SRAM shifters/Shimano cassette?

Old June 14th 04, 10:21 PM
TimH

Default SRAM shifters/Shimano cassette?

I'm building up a bike with SRAM rear derailleur and shifter and would
prefer to use a Shimano cassette I already have - would appreciate comments
on whether there's an advantage to using SRAM vs. Shimano cassette in this
combination instead?

Old June 14th 04, 11:02 PM
daveornee

Timh wrote:
I'm building up a bike with SRAM rear derailleur and shifter and would
prefer to use a Shimano cassette I already have - would appreciate
comments on whether there's an advantage to using SRAM vs. Shimano
cassette in this combination instead?

Use what you have, and save your money. They are compatible.