believetyler is down

Old December 14th 04, 09:49 PM

Default believetyler is down

http://believetyler.com/

Guess no one believes now :-(

Old December 14th 04, 09:58 PM
piet hein

goddammit you suck:
http://www.believetyler.org/

(not that I support tyler, I think he should be hung by using his olympic
medal 'round his neck)

Old December 15th 04, 11:12 PM
JayofMontreal

Believetyker is not down. It never has been. The fact that you couldn't
access it has to do with unfair use of the PING function and a DNS that
assumes that if a site stops responding it is offline. I am being framed by
the internet. They have it in for me that is why my site appeared to be
offline.

Tyker

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://believetyler.com/

Guess no one believes now :-(

Old December 16th 04, 09:35 AM
amit

dumbass,

odds that tyker will give up on the asshachets and race recumbents
instead.

10:1

Old December 17th 04, 08:50 AM
The Pretzel

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://believetyler.com/

Guess no one believes now :-(

Does it really matter? He crashes all the time anyway. When he learns to keep
the rubber side down it will be a deal. Meantime leave the poor guy alone....

Old December 17th 04, 09:21 AM
Donald Munro

amit wrote:

dumbass,

odds that tyker will give up on the asshachets and race recumbents
instead.

Presumably he'll have to grow a beard then.

Old December 17th 04, 03:05 PM
JayofMontreal

And get one of those rear view mirrors for his helmet and a set of aviator
sunglasses and a red flag that goes up 15 feet atleast.

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
news