Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

Old November 24th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

Default Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
m...
"Robert" wrote in message

The first example they give are things you have posted lately,
lemonparty, two girls one cup, all came from you into this forum. They
are all listed here, and the Lemon Club was more or less the mischievous
hardy boys rbr club until you brought up lemonparty suggesting something
worse, which is yet another disgusting site about men doing unspeakable
acts.

Robert, although it was against my principles to "kill" certain posters I
finally had to give in an make certain that I didn't have to put up with
the mentally deranged.

You use a killfile? How does that work out for you? Doesn't his stuff pop up
between the layers in other replies?

Robert

Old November 24th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Robert" wrote in message

You use a killfile? How does that work out for you? Doesn't his stuff pop
up between the layers in other replies?

Hardly anyone replies to the idiot postings of the people I killfile. So it
works good as a general rule.

Old November 24th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

"Robert" wrote in message
The first example they give are things you have posted lately,
lemonparty, two girls one cup, all came from you into this forum. They
are all listed here, and the Lemon Club was more or less the mischievous
hardy boys rbr club until you brought up lemonparty suggesting something
worse, which is yet another disgusting site about men doing unspeakable
acts.

Robert, although it was against my principles to "kill" certain posters I
finally had to give in an make certain that I didn't have to put up with
the mentally deranged.

You use a killfile? How does that work out for you? Doesn't his stuff pop up
between the layers in other replies?

Killfiles are for the weak.

Since Kunich occasionally replies to something I've written
I guess that means he doesn't consider me to be mentally
deranged. I'm not sure how to take that. Maybe I need to
step it up a little.

Bob Schwartz
Old November 24th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

"Robert" wrote in message
[...]

Colossus didn't kill Forbin, although Colossus did send Forbin's wife off
to be tapped by some Serbian neanderthal with a huge schlong. Whether the
thought of that would make you more or less likely to step it up a little
is a highly personal matter and one you likely wouldn't want to discuss
here. Unless you had some video and wanted our opinions on technique or
whatever.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 24th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

Since Kunich occasionally replies to something I've written
I guess that means he doesn't consider me to be mentally
deranged. I'm not sure how to take that. Maybe I need to
step it up a little.

Replying to you is always a step down.

Old November 24th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Robert wrote:
"Kyle Legate" wrote in message

I never posted any such thing. Find it for me.

Right here...

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:10:20 -0700
Subject: Looking for photo of Annette Neumann

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message

This one LZ gave me personally signed real photo, one of a kind, not for
public, too sexy, but I will post it anyway, in hopes of getting Annette
Neumann.

http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-2.jpg

Too sexy? I don't think you posted the right photo. I'll trade you a
www.goatse.cx for that one.

That link was too men having oral sex. Something hard to forget, because I
think it was the first time I was tricked into seeing something which is
extremely repulsive like that. That was really uncalled for. There was no
need to do that in a public cycling forum.

I think you're confused.
Old November 24th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Robert wrote:

The first example they give are things you have posted lately, lemonparty,
two girls one cup, all came from you into this forum. They are all listed
here, and the Lemon Club was more or less the mischievous hardy boys rbr
club until you brought up lemonparty suggesting something worse, which is
yet another disgusting site about men doing unspeakable acts.

It's a blowjob. Whoops, I just spoke it. You'll be lucky to be able to
get it up at that age.

Why do you keep doing this **** in a public cycling forum which have lurkers
of men, women, and young adults who are by in large at least reasonably
decent and respectable?

How many times have I kept "doing this ****" and how many times did I
force you to click the link? You do it feigning innocence and then you
feign righteous indignation. And you haven't been able to get goatse off
your mind since, you naughty boy.
Old November 24th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
I never posted any such thing. Find it for me.

Dumbass,

Great troll. But you're supposed to put 'Philly Sucks'
in the subject.

Bob Schwartz

Which of the old men is Philly?
Old November 24th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Bob Schwartz wrote:

Killfiles are for the weak.

"Killfiles are for pussies," officially.

Oh, did I say pussy?
http://sancairodicopenhagen.com/joe/node/98
Old November 24th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

Since Kunich occasionally replies to something I've written
I guess that means he doesn't consider me to be mentally
deranged. I'm not sure how to take that. Maybe I need to
step it up a little.

Replying to you is always a step down.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...d22f2cac9d7261

Cyclingnews has its head up its ass Kurgan Gringioni Racing 14 July 31st 07 01:31 AM
cyclingnews staff? Mark Fennell Racing 2 October 27th 06 01:37 AM
Cyclingnews is the best!!! FOCN Racing 0 August 23rd 06 12:54 AM