This group is full of retards!

Old December 7th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default This group is full of retards!

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
I haven't been paying attention. Maybe I shouldn't ask. I don't even
know which sig(s) this (Bruce) has used.

Monitoring sigs won't help. Bruce-dar requires Gödel fuzzy logic
Old December 7th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Default Philly sucks

Robert wrote:
Guess I'll come back next year at Tour time to
see what's buzzing.

See you then. We'll be expecting you.
Old December 7th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
Robert wrote:
Guess I'll come back next year at Tour time to see what's buzzing.

See you then. We'll be expecting you.

Philly won't suck next year. Colombia promised to allow an American to win
for the first time ever.

Old December 7th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

http://www.elizabethkreutz.com/conte...7_P1_PR_BW.jpg
Old December 7th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Dec 7, 11:26*am, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
On Dec 6, 10:33*pm, Joe wrote:

it sounds like Schwartz programs the
software so that Kurgan and RJ give him blowjobs on cue!

Recent SchwartzSoft programming meeting:

http://tinyurl.com/v6wj

-rj

looks like the RNC.
Old December 8th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 7, 11:15*am, "Robert" wrote:
"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

m...

Donald Munro wrote:
Joe wrote:
What the **** is up with these retards?

wrote:
Hi, Bruce.

Your bruce-dar is well calibrated. And here I was thinking
it was joe the plumber.

I haven't been paying attention. *Maybe I shouldn't ask. *I don't even
know which sig(s) this (Bruce) has used.

Various usernames, but my newsfeed is free as its part of my ISP service.
Outlook Express is also free. I am too busy, poor and cheap to change. Not
much fun hanging around here. Guess I'll come back next year at Tour time to
see what's buzzing.

Goodbye Dirtbag.
Old December 8th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Bill C wrote:

wrote:
Hi, Bruce.

Your bruce-dar is well calibrated. And here I was thinking
it was joe the plumber.

The plumber's not that unstable. Does this count as a "meltdown", or
just a warm-up?

Hot flash.

--
Michael Press
Old December 8th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Joe wrote:
This group is full of dweebs, dorks, nitwits, dimwits, halfwits, geeks,
buttheads, dickheads, losers, jerks, dufuses, buffoons, morons, peons,
goobers, gomers, and half a dozen others!

Don Piven wrote:
Glad you joined the group. Now r.b.r is back up to its quota.

The retard quota seems to be experiencing a surge.

rec.bicycles.retards

--
Michael Press
Old December 8th 08, 10:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Dec 6, 10:33 pm, Joe wrote:
it sounds like Schwartz programs the
software so that Kurgan and RJ give him blowjobs on cue!

Recent SchwartzSoft programming meeting:

http://tinyurl.com/v6wj

-rj

Wow, masking it in a tinyurl, that's just not fair. Bruce will get
blindsided, and do you really want to have to deal with his arousal
again so soon?