A new mental disorder?

Old December 9th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default A new mental disorder?

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

Last sidenote: last year 2 Fortune 500 companies hired us play during
a General Session (the whiz bang before and after the CEO/CTO etc.

address) then do a tech Q&A afterwards with the attendees.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Which explains why your skillset hasn't changed.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old December 9th 08, 08:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
Which explains why your skillset hasn't changed.

Deadlocked thread syndrome.

Old December 9th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

A sidenote: we hold 3 patents and have 3 more pending. Small potatoes
in the world of tech, but they're all music/tech related.

A search of your name as assignee or inventor on http://patft.uspto.gov/
yielded no results. Can you be more specific?
Old December 9th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

Kyle Legate wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

A sidenote: we hold 3 patents and have 3 more pending. Small potatoes
in the world of tech, but they're all music/tech related.

A search of your name as assignee or inventor on http://patft.uspto.gov/
yielded no results. Can you be more specific?

I found one. Check out Pat. No. 7,227,075

Pretty cool, Henry!

Mark
http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

Old December 9th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 9, 6:41*am, "Off The Back" wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

A sidenote: we hold 3 patents and have 3 more pending. Small potatoes
in the world of tech, but they're all music/tech related.

A search of your name as assignee or inventor onhttp://patft.uspto.gov/
yielded no results. Can you be more specific?

I found one. Check out Pat. No. 7,227,075

Pretty cool, Henry!

Markhttp://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

Dumbass -

The other 2 are design (as opposed to utility) patents. I couldn't
find them either - will have to check w/ the intellectual prop. atty
what the deal is. The pending ones are 2 more utility and 1 more
design.

As you are probably aware, the design patents are way less rigorous.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old December 9th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

A search of your name as assignee or inventor onhttp://patft.uspto.gov/
yielded no results. Can you be more specific?

I found one. Check out Pat. No. 7,227,075

Pretty cool, Henry!

is it a pole smoking machine ?

Old December 9th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Dec 7, 7:22*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com And I still
have9expensivebikesin the garage. I just got back from 65 miles around
the east bay.

how about a dodge stratus ? do you DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS ???!!

Old December 9th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Amit Ghosh wrote:
how about a dodge stratus ? do you DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS ???!!

The ultimate credit crunch irony will be when SOTS's clown car becomes a
status symbol. He might even get to picking up chicks at the sausolito
starbucks instead of fighting paulg.

Old December 9th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 9, 11:12*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:
A search of your name as assignee or inventor onhttp://patft.uspto.gov/
yielded no results. Can you be more specific?

I found one. Check out Pat. No. 7,227,075

Pretty cool, Henry!

is it a pole smoking machine ?

Dumbass -

It's a dumbass detector. It's not perfected yet though. For some
reason whenever I'm around it always gives off false positives.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old December 9th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
It's a dumbass detector. It's not perfected yet though. For some reason
whenever I'm around it always gives off false positives.

Perhaps it still needs some workarounds for dumbass masking agents.