[Fwd: Why are there so many coarse women on the cycling newsgroups?]

Old October 22nd 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Friday

Default [Fwd: Why are there so many coarse women on the cycling newsgroups?]

Old October 22nd 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andrew Price

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:39:44 +0800, Friday

Old October 23rd 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Trust me
on this, there is no woman born who can be as vile as the most
ordinary man.

Somebody's led a sheltered life...
--
PeteCresswell
Old October 23rd 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Friday

Old October 23rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Did you forward this inadvertently, or to deliberately circumvent
kill-files?

I forwarded it in the hope that someone might go around and talk to this
guy. He hangs out on the Australian newsgroups because he's too much of
a coward to face people from his own country. I don't see why kooks from
America should be making a nuisance of themselves on AUS.bicycle
If someone lives near this guy it would be appreciated if they could ask
him to settle down a bit.

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate is posting to aus.bicycle since everyone on
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.soc and rec.bicycles.misc is
bored with his constant deliberate contentious nature and hardly ever
respond anymore.

Reasoning with Mr. Ed, pointing out his errors, etc. is futile. You
will have better luck getting Mike V*nd*m*m to endorse off-road
cycling.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.