how screwed is kyle ?

Old December 3rd 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default how screwed is kyle ?

just wondering, at his age going into a recession or worse....not a
good time
Old December 3rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

raamman wrote:
just wondering, at his age going into a recession or worse....not a
good time

kyle? Do you mean Kayle? He'll slide right back into LA life I'm sure. He
won't write some whiney article for Outside magazine. (Yeah, I know Papp
didn't actually write it...) But to your question: it's a bad year for most
domestic pros.

Old December 3rd 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

wrote:
just wondering, at his age going into a recession or worse....not a
good time

I'm doing fine, don't worry about it.

Old December 4th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Donald Munro schreef:
Kyle Legate wrote:
I'm doing fine, don't worry about it.

Some German chicks have tattoos in interesting places.

The Germans have a brilliant word for tramp stamp:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arschgeweih