Is NBC carrying the Giro???

Old January 27th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul Kossa

Default Is NBC carrying the Giro???

I checked Versus cycling schedule, and there's no mention of the Giro
at all. I read some time ago on Cyclingnews that NBC was rumored to
be bidding for it. Anyone know . . . ?
Old January 28th 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 27, 4:17 pm, Paul Kossa wrote:
I checked Versus cycling schedule, and there's no mention of the Giro
at all. I read some time ago on Cyclingnews that NBC was rumored to
be bidding for it. Anyone know . . . ?

You sure there aint any other TV stations in the world that use the
acronym "NBC"

Nationalista Broadcastica Companissimo?
Old January 28th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jan 27, 7:02*pm, wrote:
On Jan 27, 4:17 pm, Paul Kossa wrote:

I checked Versus cycling schedule, and there's no mention of the Giro
at all. *I read some time ago on Cyclingnews that NBC was rumored to
be bidding for it. *Anyone know . . . ?

You sure there aint any other TV stations in the world that use the
acronym "NBC"

Nationalista Broadcastica Companissimo?

Maybe TVE. Television Española
Old January 28th 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RLB[_3_]

Paul Kossa wrote in news:a31fadf2-14da-4cc9-8e31-
:

I checked Versus cycling schedule, and there's no mention of the Giro
at all. I read some time ago on Cyclingnews that NBC was rumored to
be bidding for it. Anyone know . . . ?

Maybe Universal Sports?
http://www.universalsports.com/
Click on Cycling link at the bottom.

They showed several second tier European tours and Worlds(road and track)
live or same day last year.

Free over the air digital in many major markets:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Sports

Who needs Versus?

Giro Donne - Giro d'Italia Femminile Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 0 July 5th 08 11:36 AM
Carrying Chancock Unicycling 18 January 29th 07 02:27 PM
Carrying tyres Not Responding UK 10 June 15th 06 11:57 PM
FS: Crash Test Dummy Jersey and Giro Helmet Pod Carrying Case [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 7th 06 11:51 PM