No Group Moderator?

Old December 13th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default No Group Moderator?

"Buck" wrote in message

On 12/08/2006 18:00:30 "Bassetdad" wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I thought this newsgroup was people who enjoyed recumbents. Does the
group have a moderator to filter the childish postings from the people
who
enjoy discussing the topic of this newsgroup.

Seems like this group has alot of trash talkers....

Unfortunately this group was single handedly hijacked by one known as Ed
Dolan some years ago, since then it has been trash.

This group was trashed by a spamming troll then just as it is being trashed
by one now. But Buck illustrates my contention that there is not anyone on
this newsgroup or any other newsgroup that ever existed who has the brains
to think their way out of a paper bag. ALL unmoderated newsgroups are the
playground for idiots, scoundrels and jerks. I could care less if this group
survives the current spamming troll. In fact, I say good riddance to ARBR!

But in any event, who cares what a g.d. Englishman (Buck aka Ian Smith)
thinks about anything!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 13th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Bassetdad" wrote in message
Hi Everybody,

I thought this newsgroup was people who enjoyed recumbents. Does the group
have a moderator to filter the childish postings from the people who enjoy
discussing the topic of this newsgroup.

Seems like this group has alot of trash talkers....

Sorry old sod, but this newsgroup has always been just for idiots,
scoundrels and jerks. If you do not fall into these categories, then you
should leave forthwith and never darken our door again. Hells Bells, we
would not know what to do if anyone with any intelligence ever showed up
here.

Old December 14th 06, 01:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Buck

On 12/13/2006 03:22:41 "Edward Dolan" wrote:

But in any event, who cares what a g.d. Englishman (Buck aka Ian Smith)
thinks about anything!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the potatoe - Minnesota aka Saint Edward the Great - Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Who's Ian Smith?
--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk
Old December 14th 06, 06:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Buck" wrote in message

On 12/13/2006 03:22:41 "Edward Dolan" wrote:

But in any event, who cares what a g.d. Englishman (Buck aka Ian Smith)
thinks about anything!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the potatoe [potato] - Minnesota aka Saint Edward the Great -
Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Who's Ian Smith?

Well, Ian SOMETHING! Damned if I will look up any of your idiocies. And for
Christ's sakes, learn how to spell potato! An American should not have to
tell an Englishman how to spell.

By the way, anyone buying your Cat Trike these days? Like all recumbent
trikes, it is overpriced but other than that I do not know much about it.
I'll bet old Larry Varney (the depraved Santa Claus) of BROL knows a thing
or two about it though. But he is from Kentucky, which is even a worst place
to be from than Minnesota.

Old December 14th 06, 06:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Buck

On 12/14/2006 17:14:47 "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Buck" wrote in message

[...]

Ed Dolan the turnip - Minnesota aka Saint Edward the Great - Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

There you go, corrected.

Catrikes are selling well.

There is nowhere worse than Minnesota, because nowhere else has you Teddy poo.

Old December 14th 06, 07:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Buck" wrote in message

[...]

Poor Ian, he NEVER gets the last and certainly not the best word with Ed
Dolan the Great.

Catrikes are selling well.

Who the hell is buying them, that is what we want to know!

There is nowhere worse than Minnesota, because nowhere else has you Teddy
poo.

Minnesota is a bit like Western Siberia I suspect. But if England did not
get the benefit of the Gulf Stream, it would also be like Siberia. But Ian
only knows about his freaking Cat Trikes. Why he chose the user name Buck is
really ****ed up if you ask me. But let's face it, only Ed Dolan the Great
has a signature which adequately describes His Greatness - and His Holiness
too (Saint Edward the Great)!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Help needed!!! What kind of group is this? ~20yr Bianchi bike, Campa group. [email protected] Techniques 16 July 27th 06 07:48 PM
need a group romulus General 0 July 6th 06 02:09 PM
why we need a moderator Jim Flom Racing 0 September 26th 05 06:42 AM
New to the group, looking for a local group dogfeathersvt Unicycling 0 September 21st 05 12:26 AM
FS: complete retro-group, Shimano 600 SIS group John M Marketplace 0 April 2nd 04 06:04 PM