(Melb) Trek Summer Sprint Series to go ahead in summer 2008-2009

Old May 10th 08, 12:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default (Melb) Trek Summer Sprint Series to go ahead in summer 2008-2009

A quick heads-up for anyone interested, the series will be definitely
going ahead in 'summer' 2008-2009. We're negotiating with our major
sponsor for prizes for the next series, but no matter how that goes,
there will be a summer sprint series next summer at Blackburn run by
the same people that ran it last summer.

The provisional first round will be Sunday October 5th 2008.

details :

http://sss.aboc.com.au/

Old May 29th 08, 09:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

The dates for the rounds of the SSS (pending sponsor, for naming
rights, the races will happen even if it's just me sponsoring it, but
the prizes won't be as nice!) are as follows :

1 : Oct 5
2 : Nov 2
3 : Dec 7
4 : Feb 1