André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 2nd 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°

Default Groucho Marx got it right

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, Wirtzie. But the nastiness of the bent riders has quite turned

me off recumbents. Who would want to belong to a club such
undesirables inhabit? -- Andre Jute

Yay!

KILLFILED FOR CAUSE by ANDRE JUTE:

andresmuro
Andrew Price
antitroll (Peter Howard)
Clive George
D’ohBoy
datakoll
Frank Krygowski
jim beam
Johnny Twelve-Point
landotter
Michael Press
PatTX
Peter Howard
Phil W Lee
Ralph Barone
russellseaton1
Sandy
Still Just Me
Tim McNamara
Tom Sherman

Yay!

The advantage of just talking to yourself is that you will most likely never
encounter any disagreement.

Ed is correct.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 2nd 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

"Opus" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 2:44 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip
Recumbents are outrageously overpriced. The very small market for them
has a
lot to do with it, but still it would be nice if someone would come out
with
a recumbent for a few hundred dollars instead of the usual thousand
dollars
or so.
[...]

"They" have, from WalMart even.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10983235
Online only, you can avoid having to pay shipping if you have it drop
shipped to your local Wally world store.

That is amazing alright! I never thought I would live long enough to see it.

It is not the best design, but still it is not bad. I believe Easy Racers
were making this design a few years ago.

Well, at least now you know why I think Wal-Mart is the greatest store in
the world. There is no reason why recumbents should be so expensive. $275 is
a good price point for a recumbent.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 2nd 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Is Andre Jute an Asshole?

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 3:23 am, "ATP*" wrote:
"Opus" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 2:44 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip
Recumbents are outrageously overpriced. The very small market for them
has a
lot to do with it, but still it would be nice if someone would come out
with
a recumbent for a few hundred dollars instead of the usual thousand
dollars
or so.
[...]

"They" have, from WalMart even.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10983235
Online only, you can avoid having to pay shipping if you have it drop
shipped to your local Wally world store.

Out of stock online. They do have some cool "retard trikes"

Are "REtard trikes" for "REcumbent riders"?

What Andre Jute knows about recumbents you could put in a thimble with room
to spare.

Old June 2nd 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jun 2, 4:10*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]

[...]

There's that to say for any discussion with you, Ed. How many replies
to my posts did you send? I'd count but I can't afford an hour of my
working time.

Andre Jute
"Cycling wisdom" is an oxymoron
Old June 2nd 09, 05:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default So where are these so-called "recumbent experts"?

On Jun 2, 4:27*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 3:23 am, "ATP*" wrote:

"Opus" wrote in message

[...]

Precisely! That is why I ask questions, like the one above. But all
we've discovered is that the self-proclaimed recumbent "experts" don't
know the answers to my questions. Amazing amount of hysterical vitriol
in this thread from the "experts" one would think would fall over
themselves to share any knowledge they possessed. The independent
observer is certain to believe that the vicious abuse is a smokescreen
for ignorance.

Never mind. I've already worked out the answers to the most pressing
questions from first principles.

By the way, Ed, I see you agree with me on the salient points of the
original post with which I started this thread. It is very odd that
now you too have started abusing me, just like the lesser clowns.

Andre Jute
Never more brutal than he has to be -- Nelson Mandela

Old June 2nd 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 4:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
The advantage of just talking to yourself is that you will most likely
never
encounter any disagreement.

There's that to say for any discussion with you, Ed. How many replies

to my posts did you send? I'd count but I can't afford an hour of my
working time.

It doesn't matter to me in the slightest whether you read my messages or
not. I write for the greater newsgroup community. If you don't mind being
called an asshole, that is your business. I am just telling it like it is.

Old June 2nd 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jun 2, 5:30*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 4:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The advantage of just talking to yourself is that you will most likely
never
encounter any disagreement.
There's that to say for any discussion with you, Ed. How many replies

to my posts did you send? I'd count but I can't afford an hour of my
working time.

It doesn't matter to me in the slightest whether you read my messages or
not. I write for the greater newsgroup community. If you don't mind being
called an asshole, that is your business. I am just telling it like it is..

Gee, you're not only a jerk, little Eddie, you're limp jerk. I can see
why you failed to cut it in the big city.

Andre Jute
I didn't

Old June 2nd 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Anre Jute is NOT an expert anything!

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 4:27 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

What Andre Jute knows about recumbents you could put in a thimble with
room
to spare.

Precisely! That is why I ask questions, like the one above. But all

we've discovered is that the self-proclaimed recumbent "experts" don't
know the answers to my questions. Amazing amount of hysterical vitriol
in this thread from the "experts" one would think would fall over
themselves to share any knowledge they possessed. The independent
observer is certain to believe that the vicious abuse is a smokescreen
for ignorance.

You are not asking for information. Far from it. You are a name caller but
one with some sophistication. But a name caller nonetheless. I have never
yet lost at that particular game.

Never mind. I've already worked out the answers to the most pressing

questions from first principles.

By the way, Ed, I see you agree with me on the salient points of the

original post with which I started this thread. It is very odd that
now you too have started abusing me, just like the lesser clowns.

Every post is sui generis with me. I only go bonkers when I encounter a
screwball message. I especially do not like posters who screw around with
subject headings.

Why anyone would kill fileTom Sherman is a mystery to me. He is innocuous
and informative, if somewhat stubborn. Is that so bad? I am NOT innocuous
and I am NOT informative and there is no one in the world who is more
stubborn than me. Kill file me if you must, but Tom Sherman? Surely you
jest!

Old June 2nd 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Really? Anre Jute is NOT an expert anything!

On Jun 2, 5:45*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]

You're harmless, Eddie, limp, as I said in another context. Why should
anyone want to killfile an ineffectual chappie whose greatest sin is
self-beatifcation?

but Tom Sherman? Surely you
jest!

Boring little man.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's books at
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html

Old June 2nd 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 4:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The advantage of just talking to yourself is that you will most likely
never
encounter any disagreement.
There's that to say for any discussion with you, Ed. How many replies

to my posts did you send? I'd count but I can't afford an hour of my
working time.

It doesn't matter to me in the slightest whether you read my messages or
not. I write for the greater newsgroup community. If you don't mind being
called an asshole, that is your business. I am just telling it like it is.

Gee, you're not only a jerk, little Eddie, you're [a] limp jerk. I can
see

why you failed to cut it in the big city.

Just another ****ing name caller. Usenet is full of his type. They fancy
they have some expertise because they are dealing with ignoramuses their
entire lives, but My Greatness bamboozles them. Well, it takes an asshole to
know an asshole ... and I sure do have his number NOW!

Everyone stay tuned. There is nothing I like better than hand to hand combat
with another asshole. We shall soon see who is the bigger asshole.