Thieving cyclist postie

Old May 3rd 18, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Thieving cyclist postie

https://news.causewaycoastcommunity....d-upon-appeal/
Old May 3rd 18, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
https://news.causewaycoastcommunity....d-upon-appeal/

Well. That what skint poverty cyclists tend to do.
Too poor and too stupid to own a car.

Old May 4th 18, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 04/05/18 05:05, MrCheerful wrote:
https://news.causewaycoastcommunity....d-upon-appeal/

He was jailed for being a bicyclist?
Old May 4th 18, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 04/05/18 07:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Too poor and too stupid to own a car.

Thanks for that great compliment coming to me from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further accolade of beiog a
festering pustule on a weasel's rump.

It really is delightful to be called poor and stupid by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.