Beth Got Married!

Old July 26th 04, 11:04 PM
Child

Default Beth Got Married!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

But apparently Beth is a ostrich (like all women) and wants to bury her

head
in the sand. She thinks that what she does not know will not hurt her, but
that is where she has got it most awfully wrong. I would say if you have

kill file someone you should perhaps not be on the newsgroup in the first
place. Surely there are other groups where one could go where all would be
sweetness and light. But this world is sour and dark and I am here to

remind
you of that fact.

Oh, honey, you really are delusional aren't you? You CAN'T hurt me. You
are simply some little black and white marks on my monitor! Thanks for
playing though!

Old July 26th 04, 11:06 PM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

"Ken" wrote in message

[...]
Good to hear that a voice of reason is still out there. Do you still
have the big, white fluff-ball? (That was said in a tone of
admiration.) I still think the dog was a better choice than Boytoy,
but you didn't ask me.

Ken

I have two fluffballs, one white and one grey and of course, they are

still
my first loves. Boytoy is a distant fourth after my laptop and my giro!

Beth will soon learn that no man is ever a "boytoy". All men think the
world revolves around their own ego. Her fluffballs, her laptop and her bike
will soon be a distant memory as the "boytoy" takes over her life and
monopolizes it. She will find herself nothing but an adjunct to him not
matter how wimpy she thinks he is right now. That is the way it will go or
she will soon find herself out on the street all by her lonesome once again.
And those streets there in Alaska are not fit for man nor beast as every
sensible person knows.

--
Ye Old Insult Maven

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 26th 04, 11:53 PM
Child

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message

"Ken" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

Since Boytoy and I have been happily cohabitating for seven years, I think
its unlikely I will learn much about him that I don't already know. Of
course, he is no wimp, or else I never would have married him. And I am
thrilled to hear you are staying far away from the streets in Alaska.

Old July 27th 04, 12:06 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

But apparently Beth is a ostrich (like all women) and wants to bury her

head
in the sand. She thinks that what she does not know will not hurt her,

but
that is where she has got it most awfully wrong. I would say if you have

kill file someone you should perhaps not be on the newsgroup in the

first
place. Surely there are other groups where one could go where all would

be
sweetness and light. But this world is sour and dark and I am here to

remind
you of that fact.

Oh, honey, you really are delusional aren't you? You CAN'T hurt me. You
are simply some little black and white marks on my monitor! Thanks for
playing though!

Beth is reacting emotionally like all women do.

Now you all know why I have never waste my intellect on women. There is just
nothing there to rebound against. They are always permanently taking a
powder and are totally unable to connect with anything having to do with the
mind. Oh well, we all know what women are good for, don't we?

There are a few exceptions in the world however to what I have just written
above. Ann Coulter is one, but I think she is able to think and write like
she does because she has adopted the male way of thinking and writing, i.e,
using her head instead of her heart. Anyway, she is just great and I wish I
could write like her. But read her at your peril as she will obliterate all
of the liberal myths that those of that persuasion hold dear.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 27th 04, 12:25 AM
Child

Default [Delusional Doland ] Beth Got Married!

Dear ARBR's,
Please excuse me while I play with your troll. In order for you to continue
to ignore your little troll, I will be posting [Delusional Doland] in the
subject line of each of my messages!! I hope that you all can forgive me for
giving into temptation.

"Child" wrote in message

Oh, honey, you really are delusional aren't you? You CAN'T hurt me.

You
are simply some little black and white marks on my monitor! Thanks for
playing though!

Beth is reacting emotionally like all women do.

What exactly is emotional about that post? Please be specific.

Now you all know why I have never waste my intellect on women. There is

just
nothing there to rebound against. They are always permanently taking a
powder and are totally unable to connect with anything having to do with

the
mind. Oh well, we all know what women are good for, don't we?

LOL, trying to divert attention from your claims that you can "hurt" people
on usenet, aren't you?
I'm an old hand at this, Eddie, it will take more than just a bait and
switch to get me going!

Old July 27th 04, 02:49 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

Oh, honey, you really are delusional aren't you? You CAN'T hurt me.

You
are simply some little black and white marks on my monitor! Thanks

for
playing though!

Beth is reacting emotionally like all women do.

What exactly is emotional about that post? Please be specific.

You have responded with your feelings and gone to the heart of the problem
instead of with your intellect and gone to the periphery of the problem. I
am assuming you do know the difference, i.e. to say, between the heart and
the periphery.

Now you all know why I have never waste my intellect on women. There is

just
nothing there to rebound against. They are always permanently taking a
powder and are totally unable to connect with anything having to do with

the
mind. Oh well, we all know what women are good for, don't we?

LOL, trying to divert attention from your claims that you can "hurt"

people
on usenet, aren't you?
I'm an old hand at this, Eddie, it will take more than just a bait and
switch to get me going!

I take it for granted that you value your reputation. When most other things
in life have left us (wealth, health and sanity) we still have our
reputations to fall back on. If I wanted to hurt your reputation here on
ARBR (and drag you down to my level) based on things I already know about
you from your posting and what others have said about you on ARBR, I could
do so. But you are dealing with one of this world's most stellar gentleman,
and I would never dream of doing such a thing - unless you provoke it by not
being a lady.

Men do not really like tramps despite outward appearances. We men value
ladies above all else in life. You women are what give meaning to our lives
for the most part. Of course, I am as always the exception there too, as I
do not need women for a feeling of self worth. But most men are not up to my
high standards and are pretty much at sea as to what they should be doing in
life if not living with a woman for the purpose of creating new life. I KNOW
the universe begins and ends with me, so why all this concern with
reproduction?

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota