Wrong spanners!, Gromet

Old April 27th 05, 03:58 PM
Pete Biggs

Default Wrong spanners!, Gromet

Just received my latest eBay winnings: a couple of new Cyclo Total Lazer
double-ended ring spanners, etched "8 / 10mm". Lightweight lazer-cut jobs
to take out. Trouble is, they're more like 9 and 11mm! Unless my brain
is incredibly flatulent today, they're definitely over-large. Weirrrrd.

Is the Cyclo tools company still in business? I'd like to try and change
the spanners for the proper things rather than get a refund (or keep them
both; might keep one). An email or postal address would be appreciated if
anyone knows.

cheers
~PB

Old April 27th 05, 04:26 PM
Arthur Clune

Pete Biggs wrote:
: Just received my latest eBay winnings: a couple of new Cyclo Total Lazer
: double-ended ring spanners, etched "8 / 10mm". Lightweight lazer-cut jobs
: to take out. Trouble is, they're more like 9 and 11mm! Unless my brain
: is incredibly flatulent today, they're definitely over-large. Weirrrrd.

I have a multi cone-tool spanner with four sizes on which is too large to use
in all the sizes.

Don't get me wrong, perl is an OK operating system, but it lacks a
lightweight scripting language -- Walter Dnes
Old April 27th 05, 07:20 PM
Sandy Morton

In article , Pete Biggs
wrote:
Is the Cyclo tools company still in business?

Now owned by Weldtite.

hth

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island
Old April 28th 05, 09:52 AM
Tom Jackson

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:58:42 +0100, "Pete Biggs"
wrote:

Just received my latest eBay winnings: a couple of new Cyclo Total Lazer
double-ended ring spanners, etched "8 / 10mm". Lightweight lazer-cut jobs
to take out. Trouble is, they're more like 9 and 11mm! Unless my brain
is incredibly flatulent today, they're definitely over-large. Weirrrrd.

Sorry, I can't offer any sympathy, you pipped me to the daytona hub I
was hoping for the other day... ;o)

tom.