Favorite road photos

Old October 11th 03, 06:09 AM
rorschandt

Default Favorite road photos

http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/942881576

I found a roll of film that had been neglected, that contained photos from
bike riding and such from several years ago. I posted a few peaceful photos
for all to enjoy. I miss that StreetMachine.snif

Om mani padme Om.
-- Rorschandt

May all beings be happy.
May they be joyous and live in safety.
All living beings, whether weak or strong,
in high or middle or low realms of existence,
small or great, visible or invisible,
near or far, born or to be born,
Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in any state;
Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another.
Even as a mother at the risk of her life watches over
and protects her only child,
so with a boundless mind should one cherish all living things,
Old October 11th 03, 01:29 PM
EVSolutions

The "goin down the road" photo was cool...it reminds me why I hate riding in
a city.
7.132...

Old October 11th 03, 02:43 PM
rorschandt

"Mark Leuck" wrote in

Where were the pics taken?

Sorry about that!
North of Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States.

happy trails,
Rorschandt