Duck!

Old October 11th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

Default Duck!

While riding around a pond this a.m., I had a close encounter with a
feathered fowl. There were some kids walking ahead and I guess he got
distracted and whanged right into my front wheel. No one was hurt in
the mishap, but the duck lost a few feathers to my wheel. He shook his
head and then went on his way.
Old October 11th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

catzz66 wrote:
While riding around a pond this a.m., I had a close encounter with a
feathered fowl. There were some kids walking ahead and I guess he got
distracted and whanged right into my front wheel. No one was hurt in
the mishap, but the duck lost a few feathers to my wheel. He shook his
head and then went on his way.

Are the squirrels calling in for air support?

- Frank Krygowski

Old October 11th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ken C. M.

catzz66 wrote:
While riding around a pond this a.m., I had a close encounter with a
feathered fowl. There were some kids walking ahead and I guess he got
distracted and whanged right into my front wheel. No one was hurt in
the mishap, but the duck lost a few feathers to my wheel. He shook his
head and then went on his way.

Reminds me of my flying turtle incident from a few months back.

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea
Old October 11th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Ken C. M. wrote:
catzz66 wrote:
While riding around a pond this a.m., I had a close encounter with a
feathered fowl. There were some kids walking ahead and I guess he got
distracted and whanged right into my front wheel. No one was hurt in
the mishap, but the duck lost a few feathers to my wheel. He shook his
head and then went on his way.

Reminds me of my flying turtle incident from a few months back.

Gamera?

Should I be watching out for Rodan and Gojira?

--
Dane Buson -
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even
Old October 11th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ken C. M.

Dane Buson wrote:
Ken C. M. wrote:

catzz66 wrote:

While riding around a pond this a.m., I had a close encounter with a
feathered fowl. There were some kids walking ahead and I guess he got
distracted and whanged right into my front wheel. No one was hurt in
the mishap, but the duck lost a few feathers to my wheel. He shook his
head and then went on his way.

Reminds me of my flying turtle incident from a few months back.

Gamera?

Should I be watching out for Rodan and Gojira?

I don't know that it was a mutated turtle, but here is wasteland Florida
anything is possible. I guess I should be looking out for other mutated
creatures too!

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea
Old October 11th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

catzz66 wrote:
While riding around a pond this a.m., I had a close encounter with a
feathered fowl. There were some kids walking ahead and I guess he got
distracted and whanged right into my front wheel. No one was hurt in
the mishap, but the duck lost a few feathers to my wheel. He shook his
head and then went on his way.

You're lucky you didn't quack up.

Bill

| Anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate, |
| and should not be allowed to vote. |
| --Robert A. Heinlein |

Your Dream Fliptrick Run. unifreak7 Unicycling 47 December 5th 06 02:23 AM
I Hate Kris Holms Saddles cmsustud19 Unicycling 19 July 26th 06 03:09 AM
Good cotterless crank trialfreek Unicycling 8 July 25th 06 05:36 PM
duck tape :D zippy Unicycling 17 June 6th 06 01:13 AM
If it walks like a duck, and it isn't a duck . . . MP General 14 September 11th 03 05:51 PM