Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys.

Old September 26th 03, 09:47 PM
Larry Varney

Default OFF TOPIC...Jimmy McNamara lies again!

Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara wrote:
Jim McNamara wrote:

Hi ... Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Ed adds the truth

I know just one of the two (or three, or four, or...) of you, but
obviously not well enough. Ed, why are you posting this stuff on ARBR?
If it involves something illegal, then why don't you take it to the
police? If it's something that started on some monkey island forum, why
are you posting it here? Do you believe that many - or any - of the
readers of this paricular news group cares whether or not you are lying,
or Jim MacNamara is lying? And about such important topics as whether or
not someone got kicked off a newsgroup, and if semantics indicates that
it was a list instead?
As you say, "get a life and move on". You say you did that, and yet
you continue to post these lurid tales which, if true, belong in the
hands of the legal authorities.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old September 26th 03, 10:13 PM
Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara

Larry,

There is only one of me on ARBR.

I'm gone.............

Ed Gin

Old September 26th 03, 11:00 PM
forestglen

Default Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys.

Von Diesel,

Ed Gin finally emailed me this message:

Subject: OFF TOPIC...Jimmy McNamara lies again! Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003
13:35:15 -0600 From: Ed Gin

Jim McNamara wrote:

Jim falsely claims - Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Ed adds the truth, Von Diesl, mjrides are not Ed Gin.

Jim falesly claims - Ed, I have never been booted of a single newsgroup.
Prove otherwise. Truth be told,you and I were both temporarily unable to
post on the HPV List snipped to save space

Ed adds the truth - by your own admission, you were BOOTED OFF the HPV
list serve.

Jim falsely states - As concerns Recumbents.com, it's a website ...
not a forum.

Ed adds the truth - Recumbents.com host a FORUM where you are BANNED for
off topic posts!
http://www.recumbents.com/monkeyisla...asp?FORUM_ID=3

Jim falsely claims - I don't recall even being registered there, but I
certainly can post there now as the following attests.

Ed adds the truth - I'm sure hoping you're not referring to
recumbents.com/monkey island? You don't register on Monkey Island to
post, moron!

Jim falsely states - I can and did post as anyone can verify at
www.recumbenets.com (BROL Forum).

Ed adds the truth - And Jimmy, BROL is at:
http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline This site has nothing to do
with "www.recumbeneets.com" (your spelling is atrocious)! I'm glad you
are registered at BROL, let's just see how well you contribute to the
board with ON TOPIC material.

Jim states truely - I was "booted off" that forum, I would consider that
to be a badge of honor. So, just what newsgroup of forum is it that have
I allegedly been booted off or locked out of?

Ed adds the truth - by your own admission you are booted off a recumbent
Racing Forum:
http://www.recumbents.com/monkeyisla...asp?FORUM_ID=3

Jim falsely claims - As concerns posting first, I DIDN'T ... Ed didn't
... Von Diesel did, but wait a minute ... Von Diesel is one of Ed's many
pseudonyms, so you be the judge who posted first.

Ed adds the truth - Jimmy posted his OFF TOPIC venom at Monkey Island
weeks ago FIRST, Von Diesel (not Ed) replied, and Jimmy was banned soon
thereafter.

Jim correctly states - I did once and only once post a single private
email, not of Ed's, but of another in response to hate mail. I did so
because I was unable to respond privately because I was placed in this
person's email kill file.

Ed adds the comment - when placed in a kill file, get a life and move
on, like I did for years with you!

Jim asks - Ed just how different is the posting publicly of something
that was entrusted to you in confidence?

NOW HERE IS THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND, WHAT WAS THAT YOU "ENTRUSTED ME
WITH?" COULD THAT BE POURING LINSEED OIL IN THE GAS TANK OF YOUR
NEIGHBOR'S CATERING TRUCK? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO? PLEASE
ENLIGHTEN ME, JIMMY? Remember how I warned of your stupid decision to
brag about it to many neighbors, (Bob), friends (Jerry), your spouse and
family members?

Jim claims - I have never visited your house Ed and I never placed a
letter in your mailbox.

Ed adds - your letter arrived the holiday season with no postmark, but I
recognized the writing style and disposed of it pronto. My assumption is
it was hand delivered. How about your zip locked note on my windshield
as witnessed by 10 riders, you stalker?

Jim claims falsely - Your many posts as you, as Von Diesel, as mjrides,
etc. stand in evidence that you didn't let go 5 years ago as claimed, so
why pretend otherwise?

Ed state the truth - 5 years ago, I parted company and ignored all your
posts publicly, kill filed your email, and tolerated your incessant
bull****. April 17th, 2003 was when I posted my message about how
hateful you are. Note this is a period of MANY YEARS ignoring you. Since
then your constant whining is well known all over the net as well as
your association with linseed oil.

Jim begs - Ed, you have failed to respond to many a challenge and/or
question, so shy should I feel obligated to accommodate your demands?
You never have been know to play by the same set of rules.

Ed comments - rules are never abided by criminals pouring linseed oil in
gas tanks.

Jim states - My car cover is not tan, but gray. Maybe it just looks tan
when you are skulking about in the dark. The only way that you would
have even known that my car is covered is if you dropped by my hous in
the middle of the night.

Ed adds - have you considered your acquaintances telling me?

Jim threatens - You are treading on some rather incriminating territory
here ... time to set up my videocam, again.

Ed remarks - Incriminating huh, HOW ABOUT IT JIMMY, DID YOU POUR LINSEED
OIL IN YOUR NEIGHBORS CATERING TRUCK. HE LIVES ON THE 4800 BLOCK OF
CATALPA AVE., CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. 60630, THE HOUSE THAT HAS THE BIG
EVERGREEN TREE YOU POURED POISON ON TO KILL IT BUT FAILED?

Jim lies by stating - Look, I was willing to let this all go with my
you? The fact is that much of this is stale, recycled and regurgitated
rubbish to which I already responded previously.

Ed replies - then give it up and take your losses!

Jim guesses - Most who have followed this thread have probably already
decided that the antagonists are both loons and have stopped reading
altogether, having long since been bored to tears by it all although
some are probably rather entertained. Regardless, in the greater scheme
of things, it matters not, just like you matter not. Jim McNamara

The truth as stated by Ed - the ONLY LOON is you JIMMY, linseed oil does
not belong in gas tanks as your military manual instructs. And in the
end you better have your video camera on as MR. 4800 block of Catalpa
Ave. Chicago, Illinois 60630 is going to GET EVEN with you.

Ed Gin

Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara wrote in message

Von Diesel,

You are correct Jimmy already posted on another board he will cease
to respond, NOT as demonstrated on this thread. Matter of fact 5
years ago he e-mail me that "I am not in HIS UNIVERSE" anymore
however he continually harassed me with not only hate e-mail over a
period of years, which were all "kill filed," but objected to many
of my posts on the hpv server publicly whereby he received angry
posts for his venom, he then posted private email to the board, a
breach of net etiquette. He even sought correspondence by dropping
over my house and leaving a letter in my mailbox, with no postmark,
and once he put a note in a zip locked bag on my windshield. He is a
real nut. He has always been a reactionary type of character
objecting to anything I post publicly whether on ARBR, hpvlistserve,
recumbents.com, or even my own web site. It all stems from the fact
that I terminated our friendship and chose to part company from him.
As you stated he was booted from recumbents.com for his hateful
messages and venom which has nothing to do with on topic
discussions.

I will put $$$ he will post something to address me in the future.
He can't let go as I have 5 years ago. The recent rash of posts
regarding LINSEED OIL and his involvement simply shows the public
what kind of character this Jimmy McNamara is, plain and simple.

He has never denied the accusation......because it is the truth!

I'm done with the issue, his neighbor knows about the truth, even
his tan car cover can't protect his vehicle parked in the driveway.
This is my FINAL WORD for now! ....... until he spews his venom
again to start it up. He just doesn't know when to stop and cut his
losses.

Ed Gin

Von Diesel wrote:

No Iliad, It is doubtful this business will ever go away. This
Jimmy McNamara character os a very nasty troublemaker. The guy
just posted he has "unfinshed business" left with Ed Gin.

Jimmy McNamara has been booted off some other newsgroups for the
same thing he started up on this one. There was a LOT of very sick
threatening post made by Jimmy McNamara Recumbents.com that had
nothing to ddo with bikes and now he is locked out of that forum

All I can say Iliad is lock your gas gap, never give this McNamara
any personal information and next time a Ed Gin and Jimmy McNamara
feud starts up you can be assured that it will be Jimmy linseed
oil McNamara will be making the first post becuase of his pathetic
criminal lifestyle with nothing better to do.

Von Diesel

Touché... Now, can we put it rest?

Old September 27th 03, 01:04 AM
ModRatorMan

Mr. Gin, I'm one of the moderators at the Recumbents.com site that Jimmy
McNamara is now permanently banned from posting messages to.

After weeks of Jimmy McNamara posting messages in numerous threads
filled with non productive hateful oriented posts it was apparent that
some action would have to be taken.

Many of the members and guests of Recumbents.com asked Jimmy McNamara to
please stop making hate oriented posts with no positive results from
Jimmy McNamara.

Finally after Jimmy McNamara uploaded a virus to our list server not
once but twice was the decision reached to delete all his posts and any
future attempts.

Those are the real facts.

Now when you or anyone else makes a trip to the Recumbents.com forums
you will not find one acid post by Jimmy McNamara and this is a positive
direction for the site.

Regards, ModRatorMan

Old September 27th 03, 01:27 AM
a&b

Default Any Ideas on Mounting Jim,Ed,and ShirMonkey?

?

Ian wrote:

Jim McNamara must be edykated coz e writed:

Hi ... Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Can you two ladies get a room?

--
Ian

Old September 27th 03, 04:19 AM
Larry Varney

ModRatorMan wrote:
[...]

And the "action" you decided to take regarding some forum on
recumbents.com, involved posting somewhere else, in particular this
newsgroup? Why? I can see banning someone from your board, if you feel
that their posts are inappropriate, but why are you posting about it here?
Look, it's not that I think that all off-topic posts should never
find their way on to this newsgroup, but I just have to wonder. There
appears to be some problem between this Jimmy McNamara and Ed Gin. There
are accusations of criminal behavior. And now we're told that Jimmy
McNamara posted improperly on you board.
And for some reason you all want to tell the readers of ARBR about
it. Why?

Old September 27th 03, 08:24 AM
Ian

a&b must be edykated coz e writed:

?

Ian wrote:

Jim McNamara must be edykated coz e writed:

Hi ... Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Can you two ladies get a room?

--
Ian

Looks like love to me.

--
Ian

Old September 27th 03, 04:16 PM
ModRatorMan

Mr. Varney, I made my post to let members of the Cycling Forums list
know they will not have to endure the non productive and non
recumbent related posts that Jimmy McNamara is famous for while they
visit Recumbents.com.

When Jimmy McNamara was posting hateful and destructive personal attacks
for a brief period our readership was decreasing. Once Jimmy McNamara
was banned from the site our viewership increased substantially.

Now anyone can visit the Recumbents.com site with topics which cover
general, technical, Battle Mountain, HPV racing, Trikes, Reviews and
Bike Parts Exchange and there will be no problems from jimmy McNamara to
contend with unlike the what is currently happening on this forum.

Best Regards, ModRatorMan

Old September 27th 03, 11:44 PM
Larry Varney

ModRatorMan wrote:
[...]

This is not the Cycling Forums list - this is
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. And, up until the recent onslaught of
accusations, there have been no problem posts on this list from Jimmy
McNamara, nor any concerning him. I don't know how long you've been
reading this list, but "there will be no problems from jimmy McNamara to
contend with unlike the what is currently happening on this forum" is
far from the truth - or the facts, as some have been saying.
Take a look, and see how many posts on a.r.b.r Jimmy McNamara has
posted over the past week, month, year - and see how many are "hateful
and destructive". I'm not saying he hasn't posted such things on your
forum, but this newsgroup up until recently has barely even heard a peep
from him.

Old September 28th 03, 01:37 AM
ModRatorMan

Mr. Varney, I am a registered user at cyclingforums.com. Eventually
posts on cyclingforums end up on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

It was brought to my attention that Jimmy McNamara posted previously
that he had not been banned from any recumbent newsgroups.

He has been prohibited from posting at Recumbents.com for hate oriented
posts and uploading a virus not once but twice to the list server.

I do not follow the a.r.b.r. forum that you belong to.