bill darby address again is?

Old October 8th 03, 02:54 PM
EVSolutions

Default bill darby address again is?

My OE wipes out messages I have read and now I cannot locate the correct
website address that was given this morning for Bill Darby...I need to
bookmark it.
TIA

Old October 8th 03, 03:28 PM
Lewis Campbell

All you need to do is to scroll back to the thread where you got the
information from.

You can find the newsgroup by going to www.Google.com

--
Lewis.