Gradients from Tour France

Old August 8th 04, 07:25 PM
Presspley

Default Gradients from Tour France

I am looking for some data from the Tour de France.

Specifically I want the GPS data that gets shown at the start of most
televised shows of distance vs. altitude for some simulation work we are
doing.

Presspley

www.presspley.com

Old August 8th 04, 07:26 PM

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 18:25:02 GMT, "Presspley"
wrote:

I am looking for some data from the Tour de France.

Specifically I want the GPS data that gets shown at the start of most
televised shows of distance vs. altitude for some simulation work we are
doing.

Presspley

www.presspley.com

Dear P.,

This page has profiles and data for many French climbs:

http://212.98.32.192/salite/salite.asp?stato=Francia

With luck, someone will be driven to post better pages,
specific to Tour-stages, which we can then add to our
favorites.

Carl Fogel
Old August 9th 04, 01:18 PM
Richard Tack

http://ciclismo.sitiasp.it/motore.as...ngua=eng&da=az
Old August 9th 04, 04:40 PM
Presspley

OK, next very niave question, how do I put it together into a real stage and
get some real times? We then have a simulation to link the two together.

Lindsay
presspley

www.presspley.com

"Richard Tack" wrote in message