Light & Motion lights & Segway

Old July 1st 03, 01:37 PM
Victor Kan

Default Light & Motion lights & Segway

bentcruiser wrote:
Did Segway's parent company buy Light and Motion or am I reading this
article wrong:

I think you're reading it wrong. Sounds to me like Light & Motion
signed a deal with Segway to have the latter resell L&M's products.

Hm...I wonder what "distribution channels" of Segway's they're talking
about. I thought Segway only sold direct, or through Amazon.

--
I do not accept unsolicted commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.

Old July 1st 03, 05:35 PM
Carl

In article ,
Ken Kobayashi wrote:

Does this mean Segway is expanding its business, or is it intended as
an accessory for the Segway? Now that I think about it, I don't think
the Segway has a built-in headlight at all. Seems a bit odd for an
electric vehicle.

Aiming the headlight on the Segway would be frustrating, unless it's
auto levelling. The faster you go the shorter the distance lit by the
headlight.

-Carl