Frickin' hunters

Old December 14th 03, 11:05 AM
bomba

Default Frickin' hunters

Shutting down all the frickin' trails...

Old December 14th 03, 01:18 PM
Andy Chequer

"bomba" wrote in message
Shutting down all the frickin' trails...

While we're ranting, yappy tripwire dogs.

Richard Burton driving a big red bus.

Boom!

Andy Chequer, Where Eagles Dare

Old December 14th 03, 03:35 PM
Bill Wheeler

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:05:12 +0100, bomba
wrote:

Shutting down all the frickin' trails...

Frick that sicks!

Peace,
Bill

....one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them,
one speed to bring them all and on the trails pass them
In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...
Old December 17th 03, 01:26 AM
MTBnRUN trails

Shutting down all the frickin' trails..

Can't we all just get along? I mean, hunting season isn't that long, after all.
Multi-use land has the best chance of staying open to ALL.

DF Bernard
Michigan
Old December 17th 03, 04:35 AM
John Harlow

Multi-use land has the best chance of staying open to ALL.

Although I don't hunt, I have to agree with you on this... you frickin'
hunter!

BTW, bag any good sized fricks this year?

Old December 17th 03, 12:46 PM
bomba

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:26:54 +0000, MTBnRUN trails wrote:

Shutting down all the frickin' trails..

Can't we all just get along? I mean, hunting season isn't that long, after all.

And you would know that how? And six months is a long time, IMO.

Multi-use land has the best chance of staying open to ALL.

But hunting necessitates the closure of areas to everybody else. Hardly
multi-use then, is it?

--
a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Old December 17th 03, 01:02 PM
Dave W

bomba had this to say
news
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:26:54 +0000, MTBnRUN trails wrote:

Shutting down all the frickin' trails..

Can't we all just get along? I mean, hunting season isn't that long,
after all.

And you would know that how? And six months is a long time, IMO.

6 months? maybe in BOHEMIA where you live, but not in my part of the
world...

Multi-use land has the best chance of staying open to ALL.

But hunting necessitates the closure of areas to everybody else.
Hardly multi-use then, is it?

you take the good with the bad. Given up a few weeks in order to lower
species population, as well as providing sustinance to ones family is a
small price to pay.

Dave (scored a nice 7 point last week!)

Old December 17th 03, 02:22 PM
bomba

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:02:19 +0000, Dave W wrote:

And you would know that how? And six months is a long time, IMO.

6 months? maybe in BOHEMIA where you live, but not in my part of the
world...

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I live in Bohemia from -
Bohemia's a good 750km from here.

as well as providing sustinance to ones family is a
small price to pay.

Of course, most of us just go down the supermarket, but I know how
difficult it is to get squirrel there.

Old December 17th 03, 03:10 PM
Dave W

bomba had this to say
news
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:02:19 +0000, Dave W wrote:

And you would know that how? And six months is a long time, IMO.

6 months? maybe in BOHEMIA where you live, but not in my part of the
world...

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I live in Bohemia from -
Bohemia's a good 750km from here.

Close enough...

as well as providing sustinance to ones family is a
small price to pay.

Of course, most of us just go down the supermarket, but I know how
difficult it is to get squirrel there.

Sissy...